Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'd Rather Be A Pig

So after getting up early for three days, and keeping the house as clean as I can for the plumber guys and City Inspectors going in and out ... I decided I needed to be a Pig for a couple of days now that it's all over. So of course, this old song came to mind.



*******

On a business note, I don't see any problems anywhere right now. Always a good sign eh?

And in the last two days, I've been paid by:
NextGenMarket, HYIFunds and Hug Money :)

Someone remind me tomorrow or the next day to try to cash out of 10DollarsWonder.
Available for Withdraw or Re-Purchase: $ 19.80
Once it gets to $20, should be able to cash out $10.
Am NOT holding my breath though, LOL

6 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy,
You are closer than I, I'm sitting at $14, so will be watching with interest your withdrawl attempt.
Dave

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
It's late Monday now and I'm still stuck at that $19.90
Go figure, LOL

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hey Blondie
Having read this I thought Id go in and see what was going on with my account since I havent been there in I dont know ho wlong. Just gave up on everything and walked away lol. I have a whole $5.70 at present. Looks like the system is happily spending my money for me still ... not that I see that as earning, but not complaining, I had a small profit here before forgetting. Did anything ever come of 10 cent club?

xox-Missi-xox

blondie said...

Hi Missi,
We all seem to have the same problem, don't we? eck!
Never heard a word about 10centclub. Isn't it almost 2 years now since he put e2ePay on hold? Idiot!

Thanks for stopping by.
Always good to hear from ya!

Randy said...

Check it out now and you will really like this.
All the positions purchased before 2-10-10 are now low priority and the only way to get them on fast track again is to purchase new positions once again.
Like a dummy I invested about 100 in this thing and will be lucky to ever see anymore from it.
Randy

blondie said...

Since I was waiting for the magic number of $20, I saw that this morning also.
I was speechless to say the least.
Well, not speechless. You know me, had lots to say at the moment. LOL
I'll bitch about it tomorrow.
Later :)