Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morning (yawn)












-- Day 17 for me at NextGenMarket which means I'm in profit now. 17 x 6% = 102% YaY! And another 48% to go before my first spend expires.

-- HYIFunds cranked out 1.10% last night. I hope you're playing in this one. Remember it's free to join, they give you $2.50 to get started, and you only need to invest $1 minimum to qualify for payments. So it's fun, low risk, and you won't break the bank by getting more involved.

-- Hmm what else is on my mind today?

Oh I remember now.
Yesterday morning I finally got the email about that "new" program.
As it turns out, the program is already more than a month old and not what I expected at all. So after taking awhile to 'investigate' .. it just wasn't for me. Plus the fact that you couldn't be "passive" and earn. You had to either get your own referrals OR buy them. Eck in my opinion.

On another note, I DID join a program today that I'll tell you more about soon. I don't really understand exactly how it works but I think my sponsor is doing a write up on it (wink) so maybe I'll just have to borrow that from him later.

OK off to finish washing my bathroom walls :(

When I first met the Plumber a couple of weeks ago, he asked my last name for the paperwork. "Morrison". "Any relation to Jim?" "I wish!"



2 comments:

HermitJim said...

I went ahead and signed up under you...I think I might be able to scrape up a dollar!

blondie said...

Hey Thanks Jim,
Well you don't need the dollar until you want to cash out. In the meantime, you can set your account to compound and let er roll :)
Later (wave)