Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Plumber :(

Yes the plumber was here today. All day!!
So needless to say I have a headache and haven't had time to update till now.
They finished the front yard and jack hammered the cement floor in the basement and will finish down there tomorrow. I'll show you pics later.

*******

JS created a splash page for The Prosperity Game. He explains a lot more than I have so far in this blog. So feel free to visit and play if you like. We're all in the same Team so the link to join is the same. TY John :)

*******

My 5 days are already over at HugMoney and my 122% ROI was ready to cash out. So I did request some of it and bought a new spot for another 5 days with the rest. So far, so good.
** Received payment after a few hours!! YaY!

*******

Am surprised and happy that NextGenMarket's 6% daily hasn't slowed down yet. I completed my first spend there today at 150% ROI. I've got 2 more positions running right now and might consider buying again soon.

*******

HYIF interest was 1.16% last night. Nice :)

*******

One more thing, I added a note about List-Zilla late in yesterdays post. If you didn't see it, please scroll down and check it out.

*******

I am NOT promoting Data Network Affiliates.
That's all you need to know.

*******

Ahhhh, that's all for now.
Hopefully tomorrow will be easier on me.
Night (wave)

2 comments:

danish said...

Hi Judy,
Thanks for the heads-up re: Phil Piccolo. Couple of years ago I signed up for a fuel additive mlm. He got involved and things went downhill from there. Never put any money into it though, wasn't convinced enough. Same thing
with the battery recharge deal. So I never lost any money, but am well aware of very many who did.
Since he's some how involved with DNA, I'm out as well.
Regards
Dave
(danish)

blondie said...

Hi Dave,
Glad my post helped you out.
Yeah, he's a big scammer from way back when.
When I see his name, RUN comes to mind.
Take care :)