Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gettin There

$100 down, $983 to go :)
My Bank restored the $100 facebook purchase back to my account. Hope it doesn't take too long for the other one, cause it's a real Owie.

*******

--- Carrie at Ad2Million mentioned to me that she's been very busy doing the withdraw requests mainly because of the need to verify each account before paying. Seems we've got some dishonest members there too. Man, why can't these idiots find something better to do? LOL
Anyway, if your payment is a little later than usual, that's why. No need to worry, as she says:

Thank you for your great help,
We are really rocking now.
Carrie
Oh and she'll do a News Update soon also.
PS, we're gonna hit 8,000 members any time now! YaY!

--- Don't forget we're into a new month and PIF's are due at GBC-Easy40Plan if you participate. Those who DO contribute with $6, $10 or $15 are all eligible to win a $40 Board Position in the K-Game. I am paid up for the month plus I helped a fellow member with his contribution also. (go ahead, say awwwww) LOL It was no biggie since I had earnings in my account, thanks to the thoughtful way that Gord runs the show!

--- Carbon-Profit: received another payment last night which included a nice RC from a couple of members. Thanks guys :) The Admin is keeping a good steady pace with the daily payouts, which are important, so I would hope the program gets noticed more over time.

*******

Nothing else new and exciting enough to chat about at the moment. So am off to the store, once I figure out how I'm going to pay for my food. Hmmm


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,

Re ad2million, already sent this inquiry re how the auto-repurchase works. Looks like Carrie is busy to answer. So, how does this really works? If I put on to auto-repurchase, does this mean that everytime I accumulate $10 in my account, it will automatically purchase 1 unit?, If that's the case, then it means that there there will be nothing to cashout since it will always go to auto-repurchase, correct?

Just tried to ask here, maybe you could shed some light.

Thanks,
RB
Thanks

blondie said...

That's absolutely correct.

I personally would only use auto-repurchase if I were going to be away from my pc for a week or two and wanted to keep the positions growing.

But since I'm here everyday, I do like to check my account, see how I'm doing, then decide on my own how much to repurchase and/or withdraw.

So it's just a preference :)

Anonymous said...

Ok then. Thanks for the reply. Helped me to decide :)

RB

blondie said...

You're welcome :)