Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quiet Tuesday

Not too much to 'chat' about today.

--- I did have a good day in ad2million yesterday with a couple of high RC's that I received. Thanks to whoever did that :)

--- GBC: nothing new since Saturday's post. Just 'on wait' now since kissing the Moose.

--- Carbon-Profit: received another payment from Cedric yesterday.

--- McFads: received payment from Matt with the help of my Sponsor. I still can't keep the site up long enough to do much of anything. It always times out on me. Not sure what I'm going to do when my next Ad Pack expires in 5 days. Hmmm

--- Just read a great post over at Gord's Home Biz entitled "Friends". I had no idea that Gord was really listening to me when I told him how close Bill "koiman" Stewart and I had become. Thanks Gord ... another of my lifelong friends, am sure :)

You know, that's what my blog means to me. Everybody here has a life, whether it's online or offline, or both. I've made some great friends over the years here online. And as you know, I write what I feel and never hold back.
The blogs that I read sometimes that I find boring are promotions promotions and more promotions. Some of these people don't talk about themselves or others. Could be because they don't care about anything but their online money making biz.
Well, it's more than that to me and to Gord and others that I support. I love reading the blogs that tell me more than just the quickest way to lose my money online so that 'they' can gain.
You understand what I'm saying, right? ok cool :)

*******

6 comments:

Martyn said...

I love your blog Judy, it says so much and never boring. I'm enjoying the constant updates and actually making money now. Thanks

blondie said...

Thanks Martyn,
Well we do like to make money while everything else is happening around us.
Have a good day :)

John Kennedy said...

Here's a suggestion for your time outs on McFads. Try using a different browser for that site and see if that makes a difference, like chrome, firefox, or opera. I'm not on McFads but thought maybe this might make a difference.

Anonymous said...

hello blondie,


on Ad2million, i request a withdrawal since monday and uptil now they have not sent the money to my alertpay account.

what can i do?

Emmybless

Anonymous said...

Hello Blondie,

Please do you have an email address I can use to contact Carrie (Admin) of Ad2million?

My withdrawal has not been sent to my Alertpay for 4 days now.

Doc T.

blondie said...

John K,
I've tried all that. FF, Chrome and even AOL. It's just my slow connection that's causing the problem I believe. Not really positive though, cause that's the only site that gives me that much grief :(


To Emmy & Doc,
See Wednesday's Post.
It will answer your concern.
Thanks :)