Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ad2Million Milestone

Watching the stats like I do at Ad2Million, I see that TODAY we will hit the 10,000 Member mark! Holy Cow!! Counting both our Launch Day AND Today, it is our 200th Day of Operation. (Thought that was another amazing fact that I just had to share, LOL)




Well, everything has been GREAT from where I sit.
Thanks to our Wonderful Admin Carrie who hasn't missed a beat, daily 2% earnings, a great team of members and supporters that I read daily comments from in the forums, payments have always been completed within the posted time frame, and new member count continues to grow at a staggering rate of approximately 200 per day.

So what else is there to say besides WoW ?!?
Happy Cycling Everyone, YaY!!!

** And there it is:
Total members now: 10000
at approx 5:37 EDT. Amazing to say the least.

*******

--- Heard from a referral in GBC who was paid today $15 from his $10 PIF contribution. So what did he do? He turned around and made a new $15 PIF contribution for the next round. Way to go and that's the way to do it. Build em up if you needed to start small.

--- Got paid from Carbon-Profit last night, another excellent 2% daily earning program. Thanks Admin and members.

--- McFads: I guess Matt didn't automatically assign missing credits for those "Active" members who have been surfing this entire time and only receiving the free member allotments. A support ticket will probably do the trick to get you some bonus credits. It did for me :)

*******

Been busy this morning watching a newborn calf (cow) over the back fence. What a cutie. If he or she wanders closer to the house, I'll grab a pic of him or her. Awww!


8 comments:

debbie said...

Any word on this mystery new program you are looking at??You have me curious :)

blondie said...

No not yet Debbie.
It's taking a bit longer than expected.
Hope to have some news soon :)
Thanks

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Awesome acheivement by A2M eh?

Specially in today's online biz world.

Great post as usual. Have a great Sunday!

Gord

blondie said...

Yeah it sure is awesome Gord :)

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Later

About ME said...

More power to AD2MILLION. I hope it will last forever.

One question, can I create more than one account in one household? Not for me, for my sisters.

Thanks.

blondie said...

Hi Asis,

That's something you need to get approved by Carrie, the Admin.

I don't know what kind of restrictions she has on things like that.

So best get approval before you do anything.

Thanks :)

Ivy said...

Hi Ms Blondie!

I simply enjoy making money online.. I am really amazed with ad2million..
I would like to join carbon profit under you.. Kindly help me, thanks.

blondie said...

Hi Ivy,

I get lazy sometimes and don't put links in my 'chat' section. But if you look at the right side of the page, there's a banner there for Carbon and my link is attached to it.

Be sure it says you're signing under #187 please when you join.

Thanks :))