Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hey do me a favor ...
When you send me a comment, unless it's totally generic, please send it to my gmail address shown under my picture here on the right. There are certain things that should not to be shared with the world. So if we can keep that 'comment' section sort of basic, that would be great.

--- Ad2Million: again for the record, I am not the Admin and don't have any control over the program. If there is something you need to write to Carrie about, then please write to Carrie and not me. She doesn't answer my tickets or emails any faster than yours. I'm a member just like you.
I did repurchase another nice chunk of positions today myself. Everything is going well and of course payments are taking a little longer than they used to. Well ... she even wrote about that in the last update so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

--- GBC: I see Gord's been busy today drawing more PIF Winners for a new $40 board in the K-game. He writes: "
This being the last day of March I made additional draws for PIF Pool 40 dollar free positions to be placed on the K Games starting Board. Todays winners are roberteb... angelrose...servant1 and profithub. Congratulations goes out to those members."
Congrats to All !

--- Carbon-Profit: all is going good there and I just requested another payout today myself. I might start putting funds back in once I get to the 50 day mark. Now, where's my calendar? LOL

--- If you noticed I added the Collie Rescue banner on my side bar. If you were considering donating, DON'T yet. Something fishy is going on with their email account and until I get to the bottom of it, I'm not donating either. Will let you know how it unfolds. Thanks :)

Night :))

No comments: