Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day

This still makes me laugh.

I posted these pics last year I think, but I have a lot of new readers here so I thought you'd enjoy seeing the resemblance of the two.

Almost like Gord modeled for this one, LOL


Happy April Fools Day!

Don't play any stupid tricks on each other. Or if you do, at least make sure they don't freak anyone out.

*******

--- Speaking of stupid tricks, one of the reasons I wrote what I wrote yesterday about ad2million was because of a hacker trying to go through me to get to Carrie, to change the alert pay email on someone else's account... again!! Sorry pal, doesn't work that way.

--- Paid from Carbon-Profit last night to AP. Liberty Reserve is having problems so if you're waiting on a payout via LR, I'm sure it'll be sent ASAP.

--- The Collie Rescue site is fine if anyone wanted to donate. What happened yesterday was when I replied to the President of the company, I got a weird email back asking me for 300 euros. What?!? You're in Michigan... why the heck would you need euros?
As it turned out, I believe someone hacked the gal's email address and is trying to scam people by impersonating the Collie Rescue organization. Idiots!
PS, They have Bill's 3 Collies. Currently in a Foster Home and they're doing fine. I was relieved to hear that.

--- April Fools continues ... or not?
Another long time friend from the net just sent me a program link to "check out". And I just wrote back to him "Any site with this on the front page, I just can't take seriously".

NO FANNY PICTURES, NO FALSE PROMISES...

Awww c'mon. I could use a fanny pic about now. LOL
Maybe I can help them out if they can't find one.









4 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Blondie,

Do you have the link for the program that goes with that fanny pic? Looks interesting or should I turn the other cheek and move on...lol

Gord

blondie said...

Well Gord,
The fanny pic was mine.
The program clearly states on the front page:
"NO FANNY PICTURES"

I think turning "the other cheek" is the thing to do, LOL

Susan P said...

It wouldn't be April Fool's Day without the Gord picture so posting it every year is fine with me!

And, you wouldn't be YOU without the occasional fanny picture here or elsewhere, LOL!!

Keep 'em coming and Happy April!

Susan P

blondie said...

Glad you enjoyed seeing Gord again (roll eyes)

As for the fanny pic ... let's keep that a secret, LOL

Happy April to you too :)