Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Late and I'm Lazy

All that means is I'm not linking sites to words.
But as you know, all the links are on the banners :)

--- JSS-Tripler is starting off good. I joined on Saturday, bought 5 positions on Sunday plus paid for the JustBeenPaid membership of $10 (special promo offer).
Now I've completed 2 days and have earned $2 plus $5 in RC from a few referrals (Thanks). And due to one of my referrals ALSO joining JBP with the $10 membership, I earned $5 from that which was sent to me in AP without even asking. Pretty cool I thought. And everyone writing to me about it, loves it. Ok then, smiles :))

--- I logged on this morning to see about a dozen or so emails asking me about (or telling me) that the Ad2million site was down. After I read the first email, I checked and it opened fine for me. So off I go to the forum to see what happened while I was sleeping.
As it turned out, it was down for quite a few hours which for those of you on the other side of the world is daytime. But for me and Carrie, it was nighttime. So by the time I woke up, everything was already back to normal. Could have been just a scheduled maintenance or something. Don't know. Don't care. It's back. That's all that counts, LOL
Also seeing a lot of payments today at the forum and that's always good news!

--- GBC: nothing new to report but I did read that 'blondie' is coming up for payment soon from the $40 board. Yippee!

--- McFads: on day 6 of my 12x12 term.

--- Carbon-Profit: waiting on a couple of payments, one of which was LR and we all know LR was down over the weekend.

--- New Program: yeah yeah I know. It should have launched 3 weeks ago but sometimes things don't work out the way you expect them to. It IS still in the works and I WILL notify you all when we get closer. Peace.

--- The song I loaded yesterday wouldn't play for me. And it's a cool song so here it is again with lyrics this time. Cool lyrics IMO. "All I can say is that my life is pretty plain... ya don't like my point, you think I'm insane".



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi blondie,

I didn't know there's a forum for ad2million. Is it possible for you to give me the link please. Thanks a lot :)

ad2mronab8

blondie said...

Well I'm sure ad2million is discussed in a lot of forums, but this the one I frequent and where I started the thread:
http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=355506&view=findpost&p=6476710
Their link is also on my side bar here. And you do need to get registered if you'd like to post there.
Cool :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot :)

ad2mronab8

Ivy said...

Hi Ma'am:

I would like to join JSS TRIPLER under you, please help. Thank you.

blondie said...

Hello Ivy,

Looking forward to it.

Write to my gmail addy for questions.

Thx