Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Out of Touch :(

I'm going to out of touch for awhile here.
My new laptop needs some software that I ordered and will be here in about a week. Dang!

Feel free to gmail me if need be.
The address is under my pic here on the right.
But as far as blogging goes ... my time here is limited to 10-20 minutes a shot and if I can't get it done that fast ... major shut down :(

Hope to be back soon.
I'm having withdrawal symptoms real bad!!
Cheers

PS, JSS-Tripler is doing great! Thanks to all who joined.

Got paid from GBC a couple days ago, another $25. Thanks Gord

McFads is doing good also. Got paid from my 12x12 and went in for another round.

Carbon-Profit continues chugging along at a nice speed.

Wait wait, publish before I get booted again. LOL

OK still here ...
am a little concerned about Ad2Million these days. Long payouts and too many opinions in the forums ... and you know what they say about opinions right?
Anyway, proceed with caution if you're a new member.
Don't rob the bank if you're an older member already in profit. Kapish?

---

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello I have a question about JSS trippler, how exactly do you get the "bonus" after 4 positions have matured, like what do you have to do?, please explain in simple terms without the technical mumbo jumbo like how the website explains it, thanks :)

blondie said...

Oh I dunno.
Haven't got that far yet and my blog is hard to get to right now.
Why not gmail me then you can sign your name too so I know who I'm talking to.
Thanks :)

Charles said...

ads2million has paid me 3 times in the last few days. People need to make sure to enter their original alertpay reference number. Once I did that, things started rolling :-)

U Launch Formula looks good too.

Cyber Ceo said...

U get 1 FREE Synergy surf position for every 4 Tripler positions u buy when they expire.

Doesn't matter when u buy them , it just matters when every " 4th " position expires.

Synergy surf pays out $60 when it cycles.

Hope that helps. Also come into conference chat & either Carl or I will help u get answered any questions u have.

blondie said...

Thanks Charles and yes, I hope everyone reads the updates.

Thanks for the info cyberceo. I have 5 now so might as well buy at least 3 more eh? Cool :)