Saturday, April 30, 2011

TextAdBrokers, Idiots, Sunday & Monday

--- MONDAY: Been having connection problems all day. Here's the latest that I've seen for TextAdBrokers: http://tabsoldout.com/
Can't wait to see how many more comments I missed. 


--- There is some IDIOT out there posting that I am the one who is running the ad2million program. That's just ridiculous and if he or she had done their homework, they would realize what a fool they are making out of themselves. Seems like we have a bunch of 8 year olds on the web these days. Well, I suppose that could be it, or they just choose to act like one. LOL 


--- Paid again last night from JustBeenPaid's bigbooster. Are you guys receiving the Alert Pay notifications when you receive money from them? For some strange reason, that's the only site where I don't get the AP email telling me I got paid.  


--- Carbon-Profit is still very quiet. I see no payouts posted in the forum :(  Since it's been running over 60 days, am wondering if ... well, we know how these games work, right? Of course it's possible that it just ran out of money. If there wasn't enough new funds coming in to cover the funds going out, nothing you can do about that. Maybe we'll hear something today. 
* Sunday: site is gone, "Account has been Suspended" Dang :(


--- I just ditched 3 banners. Besides Carbon-Profit I also removed Cash-Twist and Join4aDollar. Cash Twist started off strong for me, but I haven't seen any movement there for a long time. It came and went fast, like one of those tornadoes hitting the south right now. Join4aDollar, I put more money into that upgrading my down line than I ever got back. So needless to say, not worth the time. 


* Sunday: Received more than the norm for my Profit Share portion of GBC (Grand Bank Club) today. Thanks Gord! 


--- TextAdBrokers: well I've made 2.38 overnight in "Partnership Income" so guess it's starting off good. Also noticed minimum withdraw is $5.00 
Below is the email ad they give you to send out (if you do it that way). I don't but I'll show it to you here so you'll have a little more info on the program. 
Also remember their 'estimates' on earnings are your guess as good as mine. There's no way they can tell you in advance what you're going to earn, right? But for $25 bucks I thought what the hell. Might as well give it a shot. 
PS, I don't know if these guys/program is gonna work out or not. Am just telling you what I did and you can make your own decision. You know by now I'm not an arm twister and as always, only spend what you can afford to lose. I know I know ... but we always have to remember the worse case scenario ;) 
* Sunday: up to $6.81 in the Partnership Income today. Nice. 
Also I was told they should have a new 125x125 Banner on Monday. Yes I asked for one for my side bar. Cool. 


TextAdBrokers.com

Start your advertising EMPIRE TODAY!

Just launching, A new and unique concept to bring
a solid residual opportunity for the SUPER ACTIVE
or completely passive marketer.

What is TextAdBrokers?

TAB was created as the premier Partner for marketing
and distribution For the newly created contextual
advertising Platform hitcralwer.com

hitcralwer.com is the newest high-tech High touch
advertising platform designed To get your Text,
Banner, In line, and many Other advertising formats
in front of Millions of people EVERY DAY

TextAdBrokers is a Global Partnership Pool designed
to reward the marketers who will be loading the
initial advertising content to the soon launching
global contextual advertising network hitcrawler.com

As the owner of a SINGLE partner package at TAB you
will be part of the 25$ advertising pool from the
profits generated by TAB and Hitcrawler.com So think
of it this way. With the initial projections of
$100,000 Per day in contextual advertising through
the network, $25,000 would be split equally to the
limited partnership of 10,000 textadbroker members.

That would be $375 PER PROFIT UNIT PER BI-WEEKLY
pay period or $700 PER MONTH! NOT BAD FOR A $25
investment in an amazing ground floor operation.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

There is also a 10 Tier Unlimited Width compensation
plan for the marketers that help get this party started.

Earn ADDITIONALLY $1.25 per profit unit you help
us get the word out about a total of TEN LEVELS DEEP
With no limitations on width. So your earning potential
is UNLIMITED

We see 100 opportunities come and go every day and
we fall victim to many different things designed to
fail, but with this opportunity with TextAdBrokers.com
You have the chance to be part of something amazing
I sincerely hope you see the vision in this and
decide to join my team.

Look forward to seeing you inside..

Judy/blondie

http://www.textadbrokers.com/?blondie




44 comments:

imran said...

TAB registration is still not working saying invalid email.

blondie said...

Are you using a gmail account? Are you typing it carefully and not adding any space at the end?
Just trying to help.

deb520 said...

I'm using a gmail account at TAB and even tried using other accounts but always says email invalid. In my book, this means don't join. lol

blondie said...

I don't blame ya Deb.
That would tell me something too if it had happened to me.
Well I'll keep an eye on it and report back. Not sure why some get through and not others. Hmmm

Bo said...

What does TAB mean when they say..." Partnership Opportunity Closes In..."?
And do you know of anyone who has actually been paid for them?
Thanks

debbie said...

I requested a withdraw at text ads today for $17 and got it within an hour. Below is an email I got this morning about payments this weekend....I obviously requested my pauout duringthe hours they were online today.I also sent a support email about how people are having trouble getting registered, Deb520, cuz you arent the first Ive heard this from. i'll let you know if I hear anything.
.......................
First days payouts were AMAZING, and we have decided to pay DAILY through the weekend at to reward your hard efforts now.

This is getting very exciting and we thank you for being a part of it.

Support will be offline from 6:00 PM EST until 2:00 PM EST tomorrow. With tomorrow being saturday our support staff will only be online 2 hours answering questions and making payouts, so if they do not get to your question tomorrow have a little patience normal hours of 9:00 AM EST - 5 PM Est will resume Monday.
..........................

blondie said...

OK Bo, Debbie answered part of your question. I req a payment today too, but maybe too late for their pay run. Will let you know when I get it.
Also not sure about the time thingy. But looks like you got 15 days to decide.

Thanks Debbie for popping in. Right at the right time :)

Bo said...

Ok cool...so how long has this site been running? It looks like 1 day to me. So you got $16 in one day?
Ok so after u buy a position for $25, what do u have to do to get paid?
Thanks again

blondie said...

It's a pretty new site Bo.
Not sure of the official launch time or date.
I got 4.88 last time I checked in the 'partnership income', which is the non-referral portion. That was in a day and a little bit.
After you buy a position, you can keep tabs on your earnings. Once it's $5 or more, they have a convenient withdraw button.
Gotta log off for the night.
Dinner time :)

Bo said...

K Thanks...
I was about to buy a $25 position and realized I have $24.99 in my AP account. Lol, How convenient is that?
Anyone want to donate $0.01 to me. LOL JK.

Michellene said...

Hi Judy,
finally I can log into the blog and add my comments, I've been following your blog for sometime and appreciate all you share with us.

Jenkins said...

hello, does AD2M make a big deal about IP address, I had to switch my internet provider and basically I have a new IP, will that affect my account or something on AD2M or JSS Tripler?

I imagine it wouldn't really because I'm thinking we can log into our account anywhere whether we're home or not right?

blondie said...

Bo I'll send you $1 in AP.
Send me your AP addy to my gmail.

Michellene, nice to have you here, finally :)

Jenkins, I doubt that Carrie at ad2m cares about that. Not sure about the Tripler. I wouldn't think so but you may want to let them know.

imran said...

I have also joined with TAB and invested 25$. lets see where it takes

Angelica said...

hi today i create account in textadbrokers without the invalid mail error=) i use gmail. So try again today if you get the error message about the mail.

Gord said...

G'Day Judy,

Just a couple things... seems TextAdBrokers had some kind of glitch with registration and email verfication but looks like that's fixed. Probably a script thing...looks like rather new and sometimes there are glitches to iron out at times

I receive Alertpay and Tripler emails when paid. Gotta' love that...lol

Ad2Million...yep always a few jokers around who like to make trouble and don't bother to read or get the facts before blabbering on with foolishness.

Almost came across as a rant eh?..lol

Have a great 1st of May
Good day for some PAY
Always good on a Sunday

I should of been on American
Idol

Gord

hammadkhan said...

HI, I just wanted info about how long is that our 25 $ investment in TAB will be going through.
Do we need to pay each month 25$ or one time and then each month we get 750$ ?
Any details for that ?

Thanks.. :)

hammadkhan said...

Also today I seen at www.whois.net that ad2million domain will expire on 22-jun-2011 what does that mean actually ?

thats the details i got for ad2million.com
Domain Name: AD2MILLION.COM
Registrar: ABACUS AMERICA, INC.
Whois Server: whois.names4ever.com
Referral URL: http://www.names4ever.com / srs.register.com
Name Server: NS.MYCASHDOUBLER.COM
Name Server: NS2.MYCASHDOUBLER.COM
Status: ok
Updated Date: 22-jun-2010
Creation Date: 22-jun-2010
Expiration Date: 22-jun-2011

blondie said...

Cool imran :) Good luck to us!

Angelica, very good. I received a note from them also saying it was a small glitch and has been fixed.

Gord the Poet, LOL
Wonder why I don't get those notes from AP re: the Tripler. hmmm
Anyway, have a great day!

hammadkhan, pretty sure it's a one time spend as I didn't buy a subscription or anything. Everything else I'm learning as I go. I like surprises, hehe

blondie said...

Ad2M, it means she paid for the first year. That's 100% normal in this biz. And I would think when it comes due in June, it'll be paid again :)

hammadkhan said...

Ok Thanks friend,
i will tease u later again if there is any question in my mind :)
moslty will be about TAB :)
so be ready :)
Thanks

blondie said...

Guess I better study then eh? lol
Am going to be out later but leave your message and it'll get posted when I return (if it's not too late). Have a good day!

hammadkhan said...

Alright ...

right now its 11:28 pm here :)
good nite 4 me
and good day 4 u :)

debbie said...

Judy, I got a second payment from textad for $8.61 so I got my seed money back.

ALSO...I hit 500 positions at Ad2Million.!!

Roger said...

I just joined TAB using your link. earned.o5 in just min. well see how this goes. Thanks for letting us know of this program.

Jenkins said...

Textadbrokers is going along nicely for me, I requested a cashout and got it in a few hours which baffles me because I thought they only paid on Fridays as stated, if it wasn't for your blog I wouldn't have found this site, thank you, and have you requested a payout yet?

blondie said...

Debbie: that's great re: TAD and You go Girl in ad2m. lol

Roger: You're very welcome and Good Luck to Us :)

Jenkins: They're paying cash outs this weekend to get everyone motivated and excited. I believe after that, it will be done on Friday's only, as you mentioned. I got paid already twice myself. YaY!

imran said...

wow in 1 day TAB has given me 3.71$ great looking promising thank you blondie it was because of your blog i know about it.............looking forward to buy 1 more position What do You think blondie ?/......

blondie said...

Well I'm certainly not going to suggest what you do since I don't know your situation at all.
Myself, I like to get in profit before spending more but this one may be different, not sure.
So what I'm going to do is sleep on it for now and decide tomorrow :)
Night

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie I enjoy reading your blog. Every time log in to my ad2million I always check your blog for updates.

Asta Milinaviciute said...

2 days ago, I have registered to TAB and invested bought 4 units for $100. Now my Partnership income is $33.28 and Income from referrals - $17.50. Though I have'nt even send emails to my contacts :)
I am sure I will get my investments back and earn some cash in 13 days, that have left.
And how everything will be after, we will see ourselves without guessing ;)
P.S.The registration were not working and email was invalid because the Partnership opportunity was still not opened.

Respectfully,
Asta

Anjki said...

Hi Blondie. I enjoy reading your blog. If you don't mind I have a question regarding textadbroker. Do you need referrals in order to earn from the site?
I'm not good with referring people so if referrals are needed I guess I won't be joining the site.

Unknown said...

Hey goodmorning eyeryone!

Woke up and looked at the TAB website, we bought a few positions last night and the money keep rolling in every few minutes, we may be able to buy another position with the money. Does anyone know how to repurchase a position with the money you make?

deb520 said...

Just wanted to let you know I joined TAB so the glitch was fixed, AND I've earned $5.00 in less than 24 hrs!

Question: Is there a forum for JSS Tripler... not the conference calls, I joined but I don't have a strategy. Help.

blondie said...

Jeatteski, Cool and Thanks!

Asta, that's good news and I read that there was a glitch with the invalid email thing. Should be fixed now.

Anjki, no referrals needed to earn from the Partnership portion.

Carol yes, I just did it. In the Invest link, once you have enough in your acct bal to buy a new spot, it's an option. FYI

blondie said...

Deb, Tripler forum. I couldn't find one either so guess we just have to pick our favorite forum and look up JustBeenPaid. Might give you an idea on what others are doing.
Cheers and Thanks!

imran said...

I have wrongly invested in JustBeenPaid i have 5 position uncycled in jss and i dont know how much time will it take to recycle my guess is 2-5 months. I should have invested in jss trippler...........anyway TAB is going well I have got paid 5$ by them in my Alertpay acct. Blondie what can be the best strategy to earn in TAB. I can spend couple of 100$ in them should i go or wait

allanz said...

Hi Blondie !

re:Carbon Profits,,,,,,i put in $250 and received in payouts exactly $250,,,LOL,,,at least i broke even. Not terribly surprised the site is gone now,,,i was actually feeling useless requesting payouts everyday just to pile up my pendings!
Everything else is going well ! :)
Take care,
allanz

Steven W said...

looks like i missed TAB was 1 dollar short and was waiting for some more alertpay......i missed this one

Unknown said...

wow TAB sold out pretty fast, glad we got in when we did, thankyou Blondie.
best wishes,
Michellene

Diane said...

Hello Blondie,

I see posts on the internet that TextAdBrokers is a scam. What is your view on this? Do you think they will open up tomorrow, after taking down their site the way they did?

Dee

blondie said...

Guess we'll just have to wait and see Dee :)

Glad to hear you broke even (at least) in Carbon Profits Allan. Whew!

Haven't decided on a strategy for TAB yet Imran. Let's wait till tomorrow or Tues for our plan of attack, lol

abhishesh said...

Hello! friend,

Just now i noticed that the launching time is increased by two days...

Of course, Extending two days is accepted..just 2 days increment gives positive

sign regarding it's launch, in circumstances like seeing scam posts in forums regarding TAB..

Hope! no further extension can be seen other than this..

blondie said...

OK thanks :)
But why are you commenting in a week old post?
If you've bookmarked my blog, make sure it ends in .com and nothing after that, so you'll see the latest posts I make. Thx