Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tripler withdraws and Make a Wish

--- I like nice emails, don't you? 
Received this one this morning while I was checking around here, there and the forum. 
Speaking of the forum, I did notice several payments posted in the Ad2Million thread. So I decided to add this one to the group: 
Hi  Judy    Just thought i would pass along that i received $200 payment from ad2million last night. Pleasant surprise as i was kind of giving up. Thirty days of waiting  paid off - hope it hangs in there! john
Glad to hear that John :) 


--- Thanks to all for the help last night with regards to my Norton vs other programs virus protection. I've got some great links to follow up on and a little tweaking here and there. Wish me luck!


--- To withdraw from the JSS-Tripler, do what you did to purchase but in reverse order. The JSS-SynergySurf acts like a wallet so when you have at least $20 in your Tripler account and want to cash out, just send it over to Synergy Surf and from there, you can request to Alert Pay. 


--- Hate to mention this but I see payment requests piling up for some in Carbon-Profit. Decided to check the FAQ to see if maybe the time frame was changed, but it still says 24-48 hours. Yet someone I know has been waiting 7 days now. Ouch. Not a good sign. Will keep my eyes open but for now, do NOT make any new purchases (just to be on the safe side). 


--- McFads: update from Admin and not surprised. Here it is if you didn't receive: 
All LibertyReserve Pendings have been put back in your account balance Please don't request any LR Payouts until I have a Update on it. 99% of the Pendings are members well in profit. Alertpay is fine so if you wish to buy adpacks I suggest you use Alertpay for now as we have no Issues with Alertpay
Thanks
Matthew



--- Was just looking at my backyard and noticed all the dandelions popping up. Started singing a song I remember from the 70's. No, not the Rolling Stone's Dandelion. This one went like: "Dande lion dande lion, you're all fluff and mane. Dande lion dande lion, are you wild or are you tame?" 
From a kids TV show back then, hosted by Tom Chapin (brother of Harry Chapin), and I never missed the show! Yeah, I had a big crush on him and used to record the songs from each show on a cassette player (or was it a portable 8-track?) with a plug-in microphone pointed at the TV speaker. 
Wow we've come a long way since then eh? Anyway, thought you might enjoy or maybe even remember the show, if you were around back then. 




2 comments:

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

I haven't heard this version before. He sounds a lot like Harry. Thanks for sharing.

Dodging tornadoes here. We had 10 in the state last night..one hit 20 miles north and killed 4. We are expecting even more tonight. Guess its another night of finding a safe place.

Have a good evening.

Randy V

blondie said...

Hey Randy,
I thought for sure you'd remember it. And wasn't it the same song from 71 to 76 when the show aired? Maybe you didn't watch it like I did, LOL

Oh man ... saw all those Tornadoes on the news this morning and was thinking about you. Hope they'll find some other place to plop down, like in an open field or something.
You take care, stay safe and check in tomorrow, ok?
Have a nice quiet night :)