Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Monday :(

I really need to do some work on my tax stuff today. I'll be back and forth during the day.

--- Sure have been getting a lot of emails from JBP-JSSTripler. I do like the idea of another 2% daily program to play with. In case you didn't notice, I added another NOTE to yesterdays post about it. Maybe it'll help me to navigate around also, LOL

--- Looks like Carrie at Ad2million changed our payout schedule again. Well, I don't know what to say at this point. As much as I'd like to stay positive, can't help but wonder if this may have some impact on getting new active members to join in. Ad2m sure has been great so far. Would hate to see it lose traction because of this. I'll cross my fingers and keep an eye on things.

-- I know a little more now than I did before. Here's what I just posted in the MMG forum:

Carrie is working hard behind the scenes,
in the process of fixing some things that
some idiot(s) tried to get away with.

That's why the payment time frames needed
to be extended and why she extended the
support ticket time frame also...

She doesn't need to get bombarded with emails
during the time she needs to be concentrating
on more important things and getting us back
on schedule.

So I'm gonna relax for now and see how it goes.
Cheers beer.gif

AND just had to show you this since it knocked my socks off!

Congratulations, you have earned a bonus referral commission at ad2million!

Your direct referral cdawg39 has repurchased $ 2220.00 and
you have received a bonus referral commission of $ 44.40!

Great job and thank you!
ad2million Team


*******

Watching TV last night while it was snowing, there was a show on called "One Hit Wonder's of the 90's". I don't recall listening to the radio much in the 90's, but my Son sure did and this song was one of the few he listened to that I actually enjoyed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blondie,

Below is the mail - received from Just Been Paid. Am I supposed to upgrade? Pls let me know. Thanks

Also, what do they mean by "10 people in your justbenpaid feeder downline"

Dear Unyime Tyger,

There are now 10 people in your
JustBeenPaid! Feeder downline who
are likely to upgrade soon!

Now is the time for you to upgrade
in JustBeenPaid!

To upgrade your membership, log into
the member area and click on the
"Upgrade Membership" link in the
menu.

Note that you have a choice between
upgrading at a cost of $10, or at
a cost of $20.

Regards,

JustBeenPaid!

P.S. You may ask, "What if the 10 people
below me don't upgrade?"

Answer: In practice, about 50% of
Feeder members eventually upgrade.
If nobody from the first 10 below
you upgrade (which practically never
happens), then 100 more will soon join
in your powerline, and many of them
will upgrade.

blondie said...

No, you don't HAVE TO upgrade.
Only if you want to.
I'm sure everyone who joins gets one of those letters. It's a promotional thing.

I did pay $10 in the JustBeenPaid main site yesterday, just to see how it goes and what happens. And since it's only been one day, not much to chat about yet.
But I'll keep my blog updated about it.

Stacey said...

Hey Blondie! Thanks for the small update about A2M I am a bit worried! Hoping things are not going south right after I dumped a good amount of money in. I went tonight to request another payout and it looks like I now have to add yet another testimonial to be able to do that? Is that something we have to do on an ongoing basis? I sure hope Carrie will see the importance of getting some security and help to get things back on the fast track. The buzz around the net about this change is not good :( take care and thanks for sharing your blog!

blondie said...

Hi Stacey,
Yes it's ongoing just not sure on the timing. Every 5, every 10 withdrawals? dunno.
Try to keep ahead on them so you're not stuck waiting later.
I know she's working her butt off and I also hope to see things turned around also.
Take care :)

Anonymous said...

Hey blondie,
My GBC PIF was completed on like Saturday, so I got all my money back. But to my understanding, I was supposed to earn 50% more (to make a total of 150%) from the Sunday profit share, but I only got like $1 for it.

blondie said...

Re: GBC
Gord does the profit share run every Sunday, so you'll earn more back each week.
Also if you've received 2 payments that means that particular one is done. You might want to consider buying into the PIF again so that you remain eligible for the $40 board position drawings :)