Friday, April 29, 2011

England is Swinging Today

Congrats to Prince William and Kate Middleton who tied the matrimonial knot today! Was fun watching the big party on TV early this morning. No, I didn't get up at 4 AM to watch the ceremony but I did see the first kiss, twice. lol 
All the best and cheers to the happy couple!  


--- Spent a good deal of time reading some forum comments today. I just can't take anything that seriously anymore. Some folks seem to get really upset when things don't go their way. Maybe I'm just old enough and wise enough and can handle disappointment when it happens. Life can't be perfect all the time and there will always be ups and downs. So we roll the dice and see what it brings, or doesn't. 


--- My JSS-Tripler is doing fantastic! This is the end of my 4th week in it and I'm doing very well. Cycling happens steadily every day and payouts are very fast also. Right on. 


--- Ad2million: seeing payments posted in the forum, which is always good news. Some big, some small, but the best part is ... it's paying! 


--- GrandBankClub: word from Gord today is: Just a reminder in case anybody is asking, this weekend is going to see an increased profit share...same rules apply except Moose Boost 20's don't expire until 150%
A trial thingy
Gord


--- Carbon-Profit: hate to say it but he's late on payments again. Not just the LR's, but the AP's also. Have no clue as to why either. Just be careful out there, ok.  


--- McFads: just received a small RC payment from Matt. Hard to believe this one is already over 3 months old and still going strong. Except for the folks waiting for LR payments, I've seen no other problems so I hope he gets that squared away soon. 


--- You ever join something on a whim? See it and go ... mmmm OK. I just did that and am happy to report, most times it works out well for me. Unfortunately they don't have a small banner yet and the below doesn't fit here, or does it? 





So anyway, I just joined this a few minutes ago, called TextAdBrokers. It's fairly new and growing like crazy from what I've seen. Don't care for the website but I didn't like the Tripler site either, (guess my opinion isn't worth all that much or maybe I'm just old school), LOL 
I need to steal some info from my sponsor who most times is right on (except for that recent CatFish site he joined) hehe 
On 2nd thought, here's his post if you wish to read it.  
- Now I bought 1 position for $25 bucks. 
- You do earn from others coming in (no sponsoring required). 
- You do earn from personal referrals (if you do sponsor). 
Am gonna leave it at that for now. See the main page if this might be of interest to you. It's pretty well explained in just a few short paragraphs. 


Sort of reminds me of something I joined a few years back which started out like gang-busters and I think I made over $700 in the first month or three. Now I'm not saying this will be the same ... just sayin. (smile) 






18 comments:

debbie said...

I joined that Text ads last night on a whim. $25 and have already made back $13 in less than 24 hours. I'll withdraw at $25( break even point) and then what ever will be will be.

I've got 4 positions in the cycler...still freaked out by the website but for the time being will just let these few positions grow.

I have 480 positions in ad2million. I'll repurchase 10 after cycle tonight and 10 again tomorrow, then I'll be at 500. THEN I'll start requesting weekly payouts. Still have 4 pending due in May.

I tell ya Judy, The forum seems to be the biggest example of shooting onesself in the foot Ive seen in a while.

Of course I strongly believe in freedom of expression and have no interest in stiffling peoples free speech but I have NO IDEA what can be gained by the constant b*tching and circular conversations, scaring off new investors. Whatever happens with ad2million,and I believe it can continue to have a long life, it has been good to me,but believe me I have lost money on programs before. ....All I know, is that my referrals are still repurchasing thru alertpay and cycling and I still even get the occasional new referral.

It seems like yesterday I was watching Diana and Charles tie the knot.(getting old here....) No doubt Catherine and William will have a happier union.

Have a nice weekend.

blondie said...

Debbie,
1 - Great news on Text Ads!
2 - the cycler???
3 - wow! 500 in ad2m! good for you.
4 - I hear ya about the forum(s). My folks are still purchasing and re-purchasing on a regular basis too so maybe we're winning out, LOL
5 - Diana and Charles yes. Brings back memories here too. (ouch on the age)
You enjoy your weekend as well and thanks for the great comments!
Now I need a beer.

debbie said...

D'uh! I meant the Tripler (not cycler):)

blondie said...

Gotcha :)
Yeah the website is freaky but it's working and paying so I just close my eyes and click. hehe

Thanks again for the good words.

Just checked my TextAdBrokers and I've made .72 cents already plus got my first referral which made me another 1.25.
Can't complain.

Jenkins said...

what is this textadbrokers?, another 2% program

blondie said...

No no, click on the site link. Read the front page then click on the green box that says: See Partnership Payout Plan. That's what I read then said "ok why not" and joined.

boblocsin said...

Hi Judy,

Just want you to know that two of my referrals got paid yesterday, way ahead of the expected payment date shown on their withdrawal page.

All of my referrals who had bought positions are trying to reach 100 positions by repurchasing all earnings using their cash balance. I have my email address in the splash page I promote but I don't get any complaint email. Not even one whiner from my referrals.

I guess people have come to realize that the more they give (repurchase), the more they receive. Cash flow projections support this fact. If they are in this for the long haul, there is no choice but for them to accept procedures that ensures the site will last forever.

best regards,

boblocsin

blondie said...

Thanks Roberto,
(he was talking about ad2million by the way)
Well, your referrals are probably being nicer to you than those in a public forum. You have a good plan and help your referrals understand it. Those in forums get carried away sometimes and let their emotions take control.
But it is what it is.
Have a good day/night :)

Randy V said...

Judy;

Thanks for the Roger Williams. I always liked him. I guess this song was as close as I was to watching anything close to the wedding. Just not my thing but I 'm sure it was nice.

Ad2million is really going great for me. My last withdrawal was scheduled to be May 15 and I got it yesterday so it was much faster than I thought it would be.

What do you think about the new textads program? I have been bombarded with emails about it. Let me know what you think and if you think it is worthwhile, I will join with you.

Have a great weekend!

Randy V

blondie said...

Randy, you mean Roger Miller. (guess William was on your mind, lol)
I watched the "news" for my normal time frame, then off to work.

Good to hear about your ad2m payment. Whoohoo eh?

TextAds thingy, well I got 1.72 in the 'non promoting' part so far. And I just joined about 5 hours ago. So I'll report on that again in the AM.

Off to my spaghetti.
Later :)

Randy V said...

Don't know why I said Roger Williams...I sure wasn't thinking about the wedding!!!! Wasn't Roger Williams a pianist? Maybe its I'm tired..three grandkids for the past two days helps with that.

Let me know about your TextAds.

Randy V.

hammadkhan said...

Mehmood Ali
HI friend, I just seen the website which u mentioned here (textadbrokers)
And also seen the details tab but i am still not clear.
Let me correct if m saying wrong that,does it mean we invest 25$ and we will get back 700$ per month or what? I am not clear and also i seen the testimonials where people are getting paid from the 1st day.what is that then?
And when i m trying to register, it says that incorrect email address?
Please write about this new website in detail as I lost much of money in other programs so just wanting some of my money back in quick time.(doing ad2m already)
Thanks,

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Hiya ... funny you joined Ad Text Brokers on a whim ... so did I today .. I hadnt been past here before I had that whim to see you had the same one or I would have joined with you ... oh well ... I have only been in for about 6 hours and have almost $1.00 in earnings there .... looking forward to having a peek after a sleep.

Good to see you doing well.

xox-Missi-xox

Jeni said...

Blondie,

I have a problem when I try to register in textadbrokers, it is said that my mail is invalid. Try to change it couple of times but the result was the same. Have you ever have this problem when register?

Thanks :)

imran said...

hi I have joined ad2million just 2 days back and invested 250$ in it. I am expecting that ad2million goes on so that i can earn some money from it . I have tried to register in textadbrokers but they are showing error as email address is not valid. anyway i liked your blog

blondie said...

Understandable Randy, I'll write more about text ads today for you and others asking.

Missi cool. Glad I'm not the only one taking a chance, LOL

I had no problem registering at Text Ads. I always use my gmail for those things. Don't use AOL, Yahoo, MSN etc.

Imran, I hope ad2m does well for you also. That's a lot of money to put in and I do hope it lasts a long long time.

Anonymous said...

You made mention of Gord's problem with Apexcatfish Foundation. I don't understand this because I am paid weekly by them (approximately $50).
I also bought a Package in TextADBrokers program. However, I noticed that Ken Russo is one of the lead referrers, and if you "google" his name, you will find that he is a big-time scam artist. This has made me nervous.

Mark

blondie said...

Hi Mark,
Not sure what Gord's problem is with the catfish, seems his account was messed up and they weren't being very cooperative trying to help him.

Thanks for joining TAB.
Yes I've know of Ken for years also as we're into the same types of programs. Other than that, no comment. Not in public anyway.

Night :)