Sunday, April 3, 2011

JustBeenPaid - JSS Tripler

After enjoying a hot day here yesterday of 84 degrees F, it's Snowing today!! How refreshing is that? LOL

*******

--- Joined last night and funded this morning the JSSTripler that everybody and their brother have been raving about.
Now I've been aware of JustBeenPaid since it opened. Got one of those nice promotions from Carl Pearson to my inbox. I did check it out and decided it wasn't for me at that time.
Since then, they've added quite a few extras to it, the latest being the JSSTripler. With the help of my Upline (who is online about as much as I am), he walked me through the process of how to get my bucks in there to start earning that 2% daily.
I'll share more info as I learn more but as of this minute, I sort of rushed through it all and didn't read through any of the FAQs or instructions yet. Shame on me huh? LOL
A lot of you may already be in and playing and... I don't know what took me so long. But I'm there now and will keep you updated.
NOTE:
- JBP's SynergySurf works like a "wallet" and you need to fund that first.
- Then you can purchase your Tripler positions using that money.
- There were no fees for the process and the Tripler positions are $10 each.
- You do not have to pay into JBP in order to play in the Tripler.
- You DO get emails for every move you make, but I didn't know that at the time (sorry upline).
- There is a ton of information once you're a member and like I said, I need to do some reading. So please hold the questions until I get my feet wet :)

OK, found what I was looking for. My upline wrote this up about a month ago. Perhaps it'll help you today if you're just coming in new like I am.

After doing a few test runs... navigating is a routine these days.

When registering for the JSS Tripler , which has a plan of 2% per day on the amount of $10 positions held, I first landed on the Just Been Paid main site. After registering and getting squared away there I clicked on JSS Tripler in the left sidebar.

That opened a new page with a link in enlarged bold letters:

Click Here to Go Directly to the Five JSS Programs


Clicking on that opens up all the satellite programs orbiting the JPB main site.

First item to look for is the JSS Synergy Surf site and enter that program. Go directly to Financial, which can be seen as a clickable link in the horizontal menu bar. A new page opens and this is where you fund your Main JSS Account from Alertpay. You also withdraw from here back to Alertpay. Do not purchase anything on this page if you only interested in the JSS Tripler.

Close that page and back up to the site where the satellite programs are on. Enter JSS Tripler and again click on the overhead "Financial" link.

Here you transfer funds in from your Main JSS Account to buy positions. It's fairly explanatory in that page with guidelines to follow.

And...away we go..earning 2% per day until each position expires at 150% or $15. Buying multiple positions increases your daily income and this can be done by your Main JSS Account...again transferring the funds into the Tripler or purchasing from account balance.

Last but not least, the important part I get all excited about...cashout time! Simply transfer funds from the JSS Tripler to the Main JSS Account.Head over to the JSS Synergy Surf page and complete the withdraw
process....payday within 24 to 36 hours.

Again.. it looks like a pain to get around inside the Just Been Paid program but after a couple of runs...it's a piece of cake.

*******

--- Received a nice $50 payment from GBC today from what I've accumulated in my account balance. I also purchased another $40 Board Position in the K-game and Gord already has it entered and ready to go. Now GBC may not be a set % daily like so many others, but I'll tell ya what ... as time goes on, it DOES pay off. Thanks again Gord.

--- Been feeding a handicapped Squirrel all day. One of his ears is flat and I don't think he can hear out of it. And when he eats, he holds his Peanut up in the air like he's drinking out of a bottle. Cute as heck.

--- Expecting another payment from Carbon-Profit today also. Cedric is doing a great job and I really wish he'd update us a little more often. Not sure of the growth there and that would be good to know.

--- Tomorrow will be the final cash-out day for my McFads surf packs. I recently bought into the 12x12 so that I don't need to worry about surfing daily to earn. If you recall, I've had problems staying in the site long enough to do much of anything. Will stick with the 12x12 since I have quite a bit of surfing credits for promotions. Now if that new program I've been waiting for would just get going .......... :)

---


13 comments:

debbie said...

Ive been seeing this JJS all over lately....I'll check it out...

About a month ago you were talking about a new program on the horizon..anything new one that?

This is the first weekend where I live that feels like spring. Im so glad as it has been a miserable winter.

blondie said...

Thanks Debbie,
I need to do a lot of reading there myself.
Was in a hurry when I joined and funded.
Once you're a member, there's a lot to read.

The New program ... yes. It's still being worked on and I am SO ready for it.

We had a light winter so am wondering if all that moisture will come now? Hope so, we need it!

Anonymous said...

Any ETA on when you will tell us what the New Program is?

blondie said...

Not yet.
As soon as I know anything, will share :)

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

I have been in the program probably as long as you but I never joined the tripler. I have a good friend who promotes it all the time but he told me to not put anything in it but in Club Aesteria...not sure why he said not too since he promotes it so highly....maybe he doesn't want me in...lol...not really.

Keep me posted on how you are doing and what you think.

This is going to be a good week for several reasons...I hope.
Have a good week.

Randy

blondie said...

Well Randy,
I think I have a better shot at making money in the Tripler right now than Club Asteria.
CA is a long haul and I just don't have the patience for it.

So what's the good news?
What's up?
Tell me more here or in an email.
Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you joined the tripler I sensed it would be a nice partner site to go with ad2million .

Anonymous said...

LOL - I have a friend who's been in JBP for quite a while and he said to JUST join the tripler to get started... hehe But then, he knows how much I love A2M, so maybe he knew the tripler is where I'd be most comfortable to start... Looking forward to this one. I just LOVE all the motivational content at the site. BONUS! PaulaM

blondie said...

Thanks Jj,
Still trying to wrap my head around it.

Hey Paula,
Yeah almost too much to read in one sitting, LOL
I'll get through it eventually.

Cheers :)

D2A said...

I LOOOOVE JSS Tripler. I was going to tell you about it a while ago, but I know you don't like people pitching you things. I have 370 positions bringing in $74 per day! The fees are less than ad2m (where I have 170 positions) and I get random $35 cash bonuses. All of my payouts have been within 24 hours. I joined the week it launched.

blondie said...

Hey af412,

I don't mind people pitching me things, if they write to me personally and not just include me in their "list", ya know?

Glad to hear you're enjoying JBP and the Tripler so much. I hope to enjoy it also :)
Thx

M D Hussain said...

NICE Blog .


I love JSS-Tripler ( JustBeenPaid ) a lot .

blondie said...

Thanks M D and thanks for stopping by :)