Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'll be back when ...

I have more time to 'chat'.

I get up at the crack of dawn.
By the time I check and answer emails, check the forums, check my programs and do my thing with them ... it's damn near noon and time for lunch.
Now I would normally come back and post BUT I still need to get my tax stuff done before it's too late. So once that is completed and not in my head all the time, I'll be more talkative again.

Everything on the business end is going just great. I'm really liking JSS-Tripler so far. And thank you to those who have followed me there. Looks like we're in for a fun ride.

Again I need to remind you ... I do NOT have any control over the ad2million program. So if you have something to write to Carrie about, then please write to Carrie and not me. I'm only a member there, just like you are.

OK then, have a great day and wish me luck on my tax return :)
Cheers!



7 comments:

Randy V said...

That's what I want too Judy. Hopefully tomorrow will be the answer.

I haven't finished my taxes either but I have worked on it and that's the reason I am putting it off. Guess I better get busy...next Friday is the 15th.

Hope it is coming out good for you. Have a great weekend.

Randy V

blondie said...

Randy,
We got till the 18th this year, but don't wait till the last minute.
(like I'm one to talk) LOL
Let's dream money and maybe it'll happen :)
Night

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question about ad2million, does a position ever expire, or can you earn from it for life? also is auto-repurchase important to leave "on"? thanks in advance and your blog is awesome, very informative :)

blondie said...

Ad2M positions haven't expired yet. The ones I bought in Aug. 2010 have earned back over $45 so far :)
Changes could be made in the future though.

I've never turned ON my auto-repurchase.
I prefer to make the decision myself when to repurchase positions and how many.

blondie said...

PS, Thank You :))

momto3 said...

I am a fan of your blog now. I have joined carbon profits and JSS under you. You will be hearing from me quite a lot, I am afraid :)

blondie said...

Hi Momto3 :)
Looking forward to your notes.
Hope you enjoy both the programs.
Have a good weekend!