Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just The Facts Ma'am, Just The Facts

--- Carbon-Profit is back to paying status :) That's good news! 
- Thursday: guess not all payments are being made right now. Plse see comments for more info. and I'll update later. 


--- GrandBankClub: received a $25 payment from one of my k-game positions which are moving along nicely, thanks to Gord. 


--- Ad2million: received payment from Carrie this morning also and of course I need to put some back in if I want to continue cycling. Fine by me. 
There is a new update once again in your member area and part of it reads: 
Less than $20 Withdrawals:
To reduce amount of withdrawals, all pending withdrawals with amount less than $20 will be cancelled and credited back to your balance. You may make a new withdraw as soon as your balance reach $20 or higher. The minimun withdraw amount is now $20. 

The other thing that I and many others noticed is that the estimated payout processing time has been changed again. She also added an "Estimated Pay Date" column to the Withdrawals page. Oh good, now I don't have to count on my fingers and toes to figure it out. But since I only have 20 of those, wonder if the Cats would let me borrow their paws when needed? 


--- Just received a sponsor payment from JustBeenPaid. Didn't look to see how much it was yet, but since I have to run out for a bit, will give a holler when I get home. Later (wave) 
- OK am back, today I received $5 and while checking AP, I noticed that yesterday I received $30. No complaints here, LOL 
- Thursday: just bought 5 more positions using my earnings plus RC. Thanks you guys. Am up to 25 now and I know some of you have more. Thumbs Up! 


--- McFads: lowered the cost to 'play' in the 12x12 Non-Surf to $10 minimum, (used to be $30 plus fees). Should make it more popular for the lower-priced crowd. Thanks Matt! 


--- 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hi blondie, I am sorry to say that my pendings dating back to nearly 1 1/2weeks is still not paid,all owing to Lr.I really have only received one payment from carbon since the LR downtime happened.It appears to me that most AP requests are getting paid, I have sent in two support tickets with no response from admin.So, sorry the program is really paying selectively,some of my friends are in the same situation . regards tony

blondie said...

Thanks for the update Tony.
Guess I just got too excited seeing paid posts in mmg, lol
Makes me think that ... well, I'll give it some thought.
Appreciate the post!

MillionaireSquare said...

Blondie, I just got paid $70.. But I had to buy 2 through AP ...$20 plus fees...They just posted the possible pay dates.. This took over a month. But I am glad to get funds now! So this is a great!

blondie said...

Congrats MS !!

Yes I noticed the pay dates also and printed the sheet just so I don't forget, lol

Maybe the paymenst will get on a roll now?!

Unknown said...

Wonder what will replace ad2million as the dominant cycler or will it be a few sites that rule the remainder of 2011 ?

blondie said...

You know Jj,
I'm enjoying the Tripler right now a lot! And I am expecting another 'cycler' sometime in May so please keep an eye on my blog.
Thx