Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Sunday!

I'm trying out a new blog editor today and it's getting a little trickier to add pictures here. Had this cute Easter sign and bunny but looks like I have to jump through hoops to add them now. So maybe I'll work on that in the future sometime. 


Hope you have a Wonderful Easter with your family, friends, critters or by yourself. Not everyone has places to go or people to see on holidays and I didn't want anyone to feel left out :) 


--- I'll be quick today OK. 
My JSS-Tripler is doing great! Received my requested payout in less than 24 hours and got a few more referrals in the meantime. Thanks guys :) 
Also quite a few informative comments on yesterdays post for the Tripler if you missed them. 


--- Gord did his usual profit share calculation and credited our accounts in GrandBankClub today. Thanks Gord! Working on a holiday? (you're as bad as me) LOL 


--- My ad pack in McFads expired yesterday so I went ahead and bought a new one today. Am pretty sure Matt will be around tomorrow so I'm not gonna worry about it. (no cashouts on weekends in McFads). 


--- Also requested a payment from Carbon-Profit which I expect to see in the next 24-48 hour period as always :) 


--- Ad2million... think I'll save my thoughts for another day on that one. Might even have to dedicate an entire page to it if I get in one of those moods. You know what I mean. lol 


Guess that's it for now. 
Noticed the funny double spacing here between paragraphs. 
No extra line = no extra line 
but one extra line = two extra lines. 
Go figure. 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blondie,

I saw on the right side of your blog page the following advert:
Me2Everyone

can you please explain how this works?

Best regards

Tygress

blondie said...

Not really Tygress.
It's something that popped up a few years ago and was free to join and wait until 2012 for launch.
I'm actually surprised the site is still there, lol
I would guess when launch is approaching, we'll get an email about it.
In the meantime, I sort of put it on the back burner.
There IS info on the site and you can join for free if you like.

Hey if somebody here knows something that I don't, please speak up. Thx

Randy V said...

Hey Judy;

I am anxious to see what you have to say about ad2million. I hope it is good. It has been the most consistent program that I have seen in a while but we know how some of the programs go.

Hope your Easter has been good.

Randy V

blondie said...

Randy, :)
Not sure what I'm going to say yet cause my brain keeps shifting.
Something will come to me and you know how I get ... it'll be non-stop.

My easter dinner is just about done.
Talk soon!

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hi blondie Judy,

Can't wait to hear about your Squirrel story !











norbee

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!
re:Ad2, I just wish everyone would stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Carrie needs assistants, to help with payout speed. The rest of the program is fine. There are what 20 people who regularly go to MMG and they think they have a census of 16k members. Sorry, its a holiday, shouldn't be talkin business. God Bless

Deb520

blondie said...

Hey Norbee,
Will try to remember the squirrel story today. Maybe if she shows up it'll remind me.

Hi Deb,
Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I can't help but stick my 2 cents in there too.
Helpful comments are one thing, but some really get carried away and end up making no sense to me.
Have a good week!

debbie said...

Well, I rejoined JSS and almost reached for the delete button again :) but bought 2 positions in the tripler,just sticking a toe in right now....Im almost at 500 positions at AD2Million but I started at AD2 with 2 positions, so.....

blondie said...

Hey Debbie,
glad you're sticking a toe in, lol
Give a holler if you have any questions.
I do think that if you're going to promote it, you may want to put the $10 into the main JBP site also.
That will guarantee your RC in the tripler.
Thanks again :)

Sider said...

Just wondering what will happen when someone gets to the 500 positions stop mark at ad2m?

blondie said...

Sider, 500 positions?
There are members with over 500 positions now.
Or perhaps you meant 500% ROI?
I'm getting close to that myself so will write when and if I go over.
Thx

Sider said...

Members with over 500 positons? I thought that was supposed to be the max? Okay are they still withdrawing and purchasing more positions? Does it reflect on their total positions? I just dont know...

blondie said...

No Sider,
it's max purchase of 500 pos's per day! Like anyone would do that, LOL

Yes those members are still repurchasing and purchasing New after they receive a payout. They must if they want to continue cycling.

Also yes, any you purchase or repurchase shows up as a new position.

Sider said...

Thanks a lot Judy..now i get it: 500 max per day and not 500 max in all.

blondie said...

Yeppers
and you're welcome.