Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ad2Million New Rules ...

and I really like em :) Win-Win

When you log into your Ad2Million account, you will see a new News Update there. Carrie speaks about a few things but the most 'talked about' is the new purchase rule after you're paid.

Hey I don't have any problem with it whatsoever and am happy to make a new purchase of 50% of what I just cashed out. Also am pleased to know that everyone needs to do the same in order to continue cycling. Good job Carrie :)

Another quick thing, I asked her to remove my blog link from the member area. Way too many of ad2m members were writing to me asking for help with their withdraws or other things that I have no control over. So please once you're here, bookmark my site so that you can continue to be a part of my life.

I would post the Update but my time here is very limited until I get my new laptop up and running. You understand.
My gmail however is fine and I can get to it from another old old old desktop.

By the way, I was paid $285 from ad2m today, and in order to continue cycling I needed to purchase 14 new positions. No problemo. As long as the payouts continue, I'm more than happy to assist in any way possible.

Sorry to be jumping around with words and thoughts, but I know my time here is short. LOL

I am breathing a little easier today knowing that my Tax Return is in the mail on it's way to where it needs to go. Whew! It's like a breath of fresh air.

There are some very good comments in the MMG Forum for Ad2million. Of course, there are a few whiners but that always happens.
By the way, Welcome Back allanz !! You've been a big help in the thread there today. Love your comments. It's like you're reading my mind.

Another cool thing about the forced purchase rule, if you sponsor anyone, now you're earning $1 per their $10 instead of .20 cents when they make that NEW purchase as opposed to the old re-purchase. Right on.
Something else comes to mind and I might have to write to Carrie about it to get answers before mentioning it here.

OK, gonna post this and if I don't "overheat", will be back for more. Please excuse any typos or missed words cause I am in a hurry these days.
Later :)

PS, am using 3 keyboards and they're ALL different. Makin me crazy!

PPS, thanks for the comments. I can post them but can't always get to them to reply back. Also remember, please no Links or your comments will NOT be posted. Much appreciated :))


10 comments:

munnymachine said...

lol...I could just picture you (well not really picture you) scrambling to finish off your posts. Your comp sounds like its a ticking time-bomb. I don't mean to laugh, but I'm laughing. Hope you get it worked out soon! Cheers!
mm

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

I so wish I could pop across the world and give you my laptop to use.Its slow but better than what you're struggling with by the sounds. Oh the joys of computers hey.

Think the new update in A2M is great, was wondering whether to get a tad concerned. I have always been 50/50 with my purchases and withdrawals since joining.

I do hope your computers decide to play nicely for you soon.

Take care
xox-Missi-xox

celticboy said...

Hi Judy, sorry to hear about your overworked computer...you could say, your internet future is in the laptop of the gods...ooh sorry

blondie said...

And your comment made me laugh too!
Thanks for stopping by mm :)
Don't see you as much as I used to. Guess you new life takes priority.
Later :))

Roger Grammond said...

I'm not sure I understand the new rules. Is this correct. If i withdraw $100 into my AP account I will need to buy 5 new positions from that account? I have been repurchasing 50% from my a2m balance. Is it the case that repurchases are not as helpfull to the cause as new purchases? I just thought money was money. Thanks for your help on this.
Roger G.

blondie said...

Hey Missi, TY
I've read a lot in MMG about the ad2m new rules. I'd say the majority likes it too :)
I should be back to normal sometime next week.

Brian... funny guy. Don't see you much anymore. You back to work now?

Hi Roger, yes that sounds right. I do think it's a 50/50 rule now. And if you think about it more, repurchases are not the same as fresh money.

Thanks you guys for keeping me company :)

Anonymous said...

hello do you think I should be re-purchasing or withdrawing and then purchasing new positions?, because I haven't broke even yet, the re-purchasing feature to me doesn't make sense anymore since we are now required to buy positions anyways. Thank ya berry much for advice :)

Hazni-san said...

Hi Judy,
Regarding the new purchase rule, is it for new referrals or even existing members in my downline?
Thanks
Hazni Talay

blondie said...

Oh I'm sure that new rule at ad2m is for everyone! New and old members once they receive their first or next cash out.
:)

blondie said...

Anonymous,
Please sign your name next time. K.

I don't know your situation but if you haven't broke even yet, I'd say cash out when you can because you're going to have to purchase new pos's after that anyway.

Re-purchase does make sense for those wanting to build their accounts and save the AP fees.
I've been doing both myself.