Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ad2m, GBC and more

--- If you open your Ad2Million account and see something other than YOUR OWN account, don't worry about it. Carrie is aware of the problem and is checking. Seems to be some sort of SQL error which is defaulting to an ad2million test account. If you re-login, everything should be fine. Also someone mentioned that when they clicked the "Home" button, it was reset to their own acct info. Whew!
And:
Total members now: 12455
And: Some of you seem to think I am the Admin of Ad2Million.
I am not Carrie.

--- Gord has done some tweaking to our Moose Boost so from now on you'll see payments much earlier than before. You can read his "blog post" in GBC for more detail. And since I'm in all 4 PIF Boosts, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the tweak Gord, LOL
PS, you realize this is almost like a Cycler. Yes. No. Well it is.
Speaking of which, just received:
$5.00 USD

--- To
Sedux11 ... sorry but I don't allow advertising links in my comments. You can always write to me at the gmail address shown here on the right, under my picture. Thanks :)

--- Got Paid again from Carbon Profit today. I think that officially puts me in profit, even though I haven't been in for 50 days yet. So a Big Thanks to my referrals who have helped me get to this point. YaY!

--- Just got home from mailing a check to my Mortgage Company for yet ANOTHER escrow shortage of $823 and change. I swear they're trying to kill me off. Idiots keep changing their policies which costs ME more money. Argh!!!

--- Just a reminder to everyone here on the net playing in these programs:
Be Careful where you spend your money. Just because everything seems to be going well, isn't always the case. I've been caught by surprise more than once in my long life here, and so will you. My most recent rule is NOT to spend additional funds until after I am in profit from my original spend. Because you just never know.




9 comments:

Susan P said...

I received a GBC Moose Boost payment too, for $7.50. I love the tweak that Gord did. Awesome program!

Ivy said...

Hi! I just joined under you at carbon profit.. Thanks..

blondie said...

Hey Susan,
Yeah I sure like GBC Moose Boost too.
And the new tweak is great!
Thanks

Hi Ivy,
Thanks for joining under me and hope we all do very good in Carbon :)

Severino said...

muito bom excelente!

blondie said...

Muito obrigado birasblog

Now don't make me do that again, LOL
Had to find the translate link to reply.
Thank You Very Much :)

Norbert's Traffic said...

Hello Judy,
I guess we all know your not Carrie.
But everyone knows a admin is very busy and that you are well know and are highly reputable


Norbert

tony said...

hi blondie, i have a friend who hasnt been paid after the 5days in ad2mill.He has sent in a support ticket, and yes he has sent his AP first deposit ref. could there be any reasons for the delay, have you heard anything, my friend is abit worried. thanks tony

Alruth said...

Hi Judy..I joined Carbon Profit yesterday under you...More power to you and Carbon..

blondie said...

Hi Norbert, Thank You :)

Tony, no I haven't heard of any problems. Remember it's 5 days AFTER the estimated time frame on the 'withdrawals' page. K

Hello Alruth and Thank You too.
Hope we all do well in Carbon :)