Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Luck of the Irish













We could all use some of that luck, right?
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish readers here.
Have a Fun Day and take it easy on the green beer :)





*******

Thinking if there's anything exciting enough to write about today. Hmmm Oh I know ...

--- Ad2Million: I am officially in the 200 Club Today. Yeah I know it took me longer to get 200 positions than it should have BUT I really needed those new tires and saved up for them. Thanks to Carrie & my referrals :)
Also we should hit 11,000 members before the day is done.

--- Gord's GBC-Easy40Plan: I read that my friend 'Koiman' got paid from his $75 board. Yippee! And Gord pulled 4 more Winners out of his Hat for new $40 Board Positions in the K-Game. Man it just doesn't get any better than that. Thanks Gord! You rock!!
Guys, if you're not involved here, you should be. Gord runs the most honest and giving game around. He doesn't even keep anything for himself and some of the time, is adding his own funds to help others. Just join at GBC from my link on the right, and make a small PIF contribution (through the deposit link) of $6, $10, $15 or $20 to receive 150% back PLUS you'll be added to the Hat of Names for the next $40 board drawing for the K-Game. And once you're in the K-Game, payments keep rolling in like magic. It's just too frickin easy.

--- Carbon-Profit: just requested another payout from Cedric the Admin. You know, he's doing a fantastic job running this program. Am not sure why it's not getting bigger faster. Maybe just not enough exposure yet and he seems to be the 'quiet type'. In any case, I'll probably be making another new 'spend' there tomorrow. Yeah, sounds like a plan.

--- By the way, I got 3 SPAM's from Liberty Reserve today promoting some guaranteed program crap. Well first of all, my account at LR is NOT attached to the email they sent to. Meaning, it's NOT from LR but from some Scammer who expects you to join and send him money that you'll never see again. Never ever.
DON'T DO IT !!!

--- Corned Beef and Cabbage tonight. Although I'm not Irish it DOES go on sale this time of year, so what the heck. It's great on an Onion Bun with horse radish, mustard or BBQ sauce. Mmmmm


13 comments:

Niall E. said...

As one of your Irish readers thank you for the St.Patrick's Day greetings.

And congrats on reaching the 200 Club. It's a good place to be!

And I hate corned beef and cabbage :(

Best Regards, Will.

blondie said...

Hey Will, what ???

How can you hate corned beef and cabbage?
Maybe cause you grew up on it? LOL

You know, I eat it once a year, sometimes twice and it always tastes good to me.

Thanks for the Congrats on the 200.
I'm real happy about it too.

Enjoy your day/night. (wave)

danish said...

I'm not Irish...actually of Scottish descent, But I love corned beef and cabbage. We'll have it at least once a month, but we sometimes substitute
a cottage roll which is very similar to corned beef but more reasonably priced.
Happy St. Pat's Day to all, especially if your Irish or of Irish
heritage.

blondie said...

Hey Dave,

My in-laws were Scottish. Great accents :)

I don't know what a 'cottage roll' is but I only paid 8 bucks for a good size chunk of corned beef. It'll make quite a few sandwiches.

Have a good night :))

tsrockz said...

Hi there.... I joined ad2million 2 days ago.... Can you give me more details of how to increase my earnings there? Also if you have another good sites, send me....
Thank You
Have Fun

Randy V said...

Judy;

Happy St. Patricks Day. Hope you have had a "green" day...and your dinner was good.

How long does it usually take you to receive a w/d from Ad2million? I did one on Tuesday and I would really like to have it by Friday...Monday at the latest.

Have a great weekend!
Randy V

blondie said...

Thilina,
In ad2million, the more positions you have, the more you earn. It's a set 2% daily for now.
Getting paid referrals helps a lot too :)

---

Randy,
There's a schedule for payments in the withdrawals section of the site. Take a peek at that. She seems to be changing it quite often so hard to say how long it takes these days.

Dinner was great. TY :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie !!
Just popping in to say howdy,,,or hola,,,LOL !! I decided to extend my vacation but will be back for sure on March 24th !! I really miss everyone on the forum ! The internet connection here is so off and on ive barely gotten on to make my withdrawl requests but our programs are still doing great, AND im glad i havent missed the opening of the new program !!
See ya online sooooon,,,,

allanz

blondie said...

Hey Allan :))
Was thinking about you this week and wondering what the heck happened to you, LOL
Glad to hear you're extending that vacation. Sun and fun eh? Nice!
AND
No, you didn't miss the new program. It's taking a bit longer than I would have hoped.
AND
Do enjoy the rest of your 'time off' and we'll see you next Thursday (wave)
Aloha !!

Unknown said...

Any idea if Carrie is fixing the ad2 site?

blondie said...

Hi Mr GF,

Noticed the site was down.
Went to the store. Came home, and bingo, it's back up. All is well :)

munnymachine said...

So as far as I know, St. Patrick's Day is about celebrating the birth of Christianity in Ireland. Ever wonder how getting sloshed in a pub has become the preferred method of celebration worldwide? lol

blondie said...

Hey MM (wave)

That IS a mind teaser, isn't it? LOL
We many never know the answer.

Thanks for dropping by.
Don't see you too much in MMG anymore.
Been busy eh?
Later