Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Moon, Ad2Million and more

Well, I was disappointed in my viewing of the Moon last night. Waited for it to rise, had cloud cover and the sky was hazy. Saw it setting this morning, again foggy looking hazy sky. Oh well. No big deal I suppose.

*******

--- Ad2Million: don't know what happened yesterday but some of my positions cycled twice. Not all, just some. If you're not sure about your own account, you can always check the 'cycle history' and see if you were affected or not. I did write to Carrie asking about it last night, and she just now replied:
The cycling scripts went wrong. I have to re-do it. Some of the positions may be twice. I am checking on it. Thank you for letting me know.
Maybe it was the full moon causing havoc, LOL

--- GBC: got a nice profit share % today. Thanks to Gord who does his calculations for us every Sunday.

Gonna be out this afternoon visiting my Granddaughter. You know, I always take my camera but forget to use it sometimes. I'll try to remember today. LOL
And,
Almost forgot it's the First Day of Spring :))
(psst, am borrowing the pic, thanks to Deb in the forum)








2 comments:

Martyn said...

Hi Judy, Martyn here, I am assuming that ad2mill is down for a good reason. Come back soon! lol

blondie said...

Hi Martyn,

Just woke up, got online, and it's fine now :)

Have a good day!