Saturday, March 12, 2011

Slow Day ... Just Readin and Thinkin

To pinoydeal who just sent a comment here,
would you email me at the gmail address shown under my picture? I'd like to talk to you more in detail about what you wrote. K, thanks :)

*******

I need some Girl Scout cookies really bad. Will be back later.
* Back with 15 boxes! Hey, it's for a good cause plus they freeze really well.

On the business side, no news is good news.
Nice and quiet out there today so I think I'll just go with the flow.

*******

You guys all know my true colors, right? Sure you do.
Especially those of you who have known me for a long time.
Funny how some of these new people online get angry when you won't allow them take advantage of you or what you've built.
A shame isn't it?

6 comments:

Randy V said...

Some people will try anything but we have to hold our ground and do what is the right thing. I know you will.

I noticed you chose the Phil Collins version. I think he has decided to retire this past week....or maybe like us and semi-retire.

Have a good weekend!
Randy

blondie said...

Hi'ya Randy :)

Yeah, I've always liked Phil and his tunes.
I didn't hear that about him retiring. Thanks for the info, I'll have to check it out.

I'm sleepy today.
Maybe the Girl Scout cookies will wake me up, LOL
Later

About ME said...

Hi Blondie,

Good day! or good night?

Anyway, sorry to bother you. I just want to ask about MC FADS, how does it works?

By the way, i like Phil too.

Thanks.

blondie said...

It was night when you wrote, now morning here.

Hi Asis,

It's a Surf and Non-Surf site.
You should read the site, read the faq's, then if you have any further question's, send me an email to the address on my blog.

Have a good day :)

MillionaireSquare said...

I have a question.In Ad2million I as reading Carrie's rules. Is it okay to advertise? It should be..you can have a banner. You just can't spam right?

Lori

blondie said...

Hi MS,
Yes or course you can advertise with either your ad2m web page or banner.
Also no spamming, like you said.

I think what's mentioned in the 'terms' means that you can not represent yourself as owning ad2million. I know it's worded a bit strange, LOL

Hope that answered your question.