Monday, March 21, 2011

Business as Usual

--- A couple of days ago a few members of Ad2Million had some of their positions cycle twice in one day. This wasn't wide spread and if it happened to you, then just enjoy the extra .20 cents or .60 cents or whatever. It wasn't a big enough issue for Carrie to have to try to fix it. Cool :)
And I just repurchased 5 more positions today.

--- Paid again from Carbon-Profit yesterday! Just realized that this is over 30 days old now and has been perfect since day one. Of course being a 2% daily, we don't break even for 50 days. None the less, it's been a nice surprise from an Admin that I don't know personally.

--- Remind me to clean out my side bar banners, ok? Some things, although I'm a member, just aren't performing like I had hoped they would. And I wouldn't want you to waste your time or money. Pay more attention to the things I talk about on a regular basis. If I don't mention something, that means it's idle.

--- Global warming is one thing, but look at what might happen if we continue to clear our forests! We have to stop cutting down trees! This is getting serious!

























(Thanks Robert for the funny today :)

2 comments:

Gord said...

Hi Judy,

Just when I thought I pretty well seen it all... great pic!


Gord

blondie said...

Thanks Gord,

I liked it too, LOL