Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Growing Pains

AdHitCash which opened just a few days ago is suffering from growing pains. There are some changes that have been done and a few glitches in the system that are being worked out now. Should be settled before too long. Overall I really like how it's growing and the plans for it's future.

Twentyby30: purchased a few more units which was about 40% of my last withdraw, so I'm in good shape now towards the 150% ROI, rather than 120% for those who don't purchase new.

Oil Rig is still doing good and I've just received a payment.

Tueps is On Hold again for approx. 4 weeks.
No growth. No funds. No comment at this time.

ATBVenture: am not seeing much growth here either and without it, not sure how much longer we can survive. I think it's really sad since the plan is good, the Admin is good and it could last a very long time... but without people being interested in it, well, it is what it is.

Hey, I gotta run out for a bit.
Need something to help take the pain away from a pinched nerve. At least that's what I think it is. Will be back later if anything new or exciting comes up.

ACX... here's something I found humorous...
Their latest update subject line says:
"Media Panels Filling Like Crazy"
yet when I check my media account I see:
$30.262038hoursPending
Now how do you suppose they plan to pay out those media panels when they can't pay a regular withdraw for 85 days?
Amazing! (and I don't mean that in a good way)

2 comments:

dr.capoon said...

Regarding ATBV I totally agree with you, amazing plans, amazing admin and still people are hesitating to join it. There is nowhere more simple way to earn while getting valuable products for $5. And earning doesn't even depend on someones efforts to advertise or bring referrals.
One must ask himself, if that is not a bargain then what is.

Regarding 20by30, I can't wait tomorrow as I will make a request for my first withdrawal and of course purchase some new positions from processor.

Oh and not to forget ACX - well I am in fact speechless!

blondie said...

Hey Capoon,
Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts.

I am loving AHCash so far :)
ATBV needs a shot of red bull, lol
20x30, hoping it stays around with the new plan and...
ACX always leaves me speechless :(

Have a good day!