Friday, May 2, 2014

Cock-a-doodle-doo


Up at 6 AM today and kicked butt.
Did so much around the house this morning, not sure how to kill off the afternoon, lol

Twentyby30: doing just fine. Will be adding some funds in the next day or two then I'll be ready for another cash out next week.

OilRig: just read that they've passed the 1 million dollar mark in purchases there. Amazing! Twenty days running and doing very well.


Tueps: working beautifully for being 142 days old. Purchasing, cycling, cashing out. It's a nice pattern.


My-OPI has a power launch going on. So far I've made 6 cents having 10 profit shares and 3 matrix positions active. What a joke.
Sure hope the 'promoters' aren't promoting this any longer... and now wishing I never did.

ACX: my upline received an Ad Pack withdraw after waiting some 1000+ hours. My w/d is nearing 1000 now so maybe I'll get lucky too.

Watching my neighbor plant some flowers but we're still seeing frost overnight so I might wait another week before I do it. Hate it when you have to plant twice.


No comments: