Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Program - Perfect Ad Solution

Just added a new banner to my sidebar for
Perfect Ad Solution
At first glance it looks like a bunch of mumbo jumbo but we've got plenty of time to decipher it all before the official launch.
Beta Testing will begin May 30th and Launch will be a week or two after that. I'll be checking it over more in coming days but have to run out later today and will be out for awhile tomorrow too.
If you decide to register, your Welcome message might end up in spam but you really don't need it to log in.
I don't know about you but I've been looking forward to something new to replace the others that have died out or disappeared :)
==========

AdHitCash Update:
Hello,
Few of the members still did not get their principal back due to some technical issue in the server.
We have already fixed the issue. 
Principal will be returned within next 24 hours to their account.
We appreciate your patience.
Regards,
Michael
AdhitCash Team
The Lifetime Business Opportunity
.

I'll be keeping an eye on my account as often as I can today. Might be past my bedtime though before the 24 hours is up.

** Happy to report my first PTC earning scheme has now expired and the principal sent to my cash balance. I transferred some of it over to Wallet and purchased another PTC plan with that. Requested a cash out for the balance. Sure hope this thing is all fixed and running smooth from here on out.

*** Paid Already!
==========

Twentyby30: another perfect cycling night at 20x30.
Will be cashing out and spending again tomorrow.
Thanks Ryan!
==========

Why Jake is in Olivia's car seat... I have no idea. lol





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, looks like Jake wants to be a toddler. Not a bad idea really. He's a cutie ;)

mm

blondie said...

Hey mm,
Yep. He's a big baby for sure.
Always wants to be on your lap :)
Cheers!