Monday, October 13, 2008

Cold and Fog and Snow, Oh My!

Woke to freezing temperatures. Car accidents all over town. So much fog that I can't see the farm which is right behind my house. The skunks water bowl is frozen, and I heard that Boulder, Colorado (not far from me) got 2" on snow! So how's that for a Monday morning wake up call?

*****

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends :)

*****

So what is going on at 10DollarsWonder?

BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE UPDATE!!!

News update 10/13/08 - Low to High by re-purchase; e-gold

Lock in for High-priority by re-purchase:
Near 100% of new purchases and re-purchases are made from Lock-in members. For those of you who did not have have opportunity or if you hesitated to lock in your positions, you can still to do so by the following rules:
  • Every 1 new purchase will lock in 2 Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling.

  • Every 1 re-purchase will lock in 1 Low-priority positions for "High-priority" cycling.

If you plan to lock in your Low-priority positions to High-priority positions with re-purchase, you must re-purchase before making a withdraw.

  • When you make a withdraw, the system will automatically re-purchase positions for you with the rest of your balance. These system generated positions will have "-SYS" code at the end of each positions. These system generated positions will NOT lock in your Low-priority positions to High-priority positions for you. If you plan to lock in your Low-priority positions to High-priority positions with re-purchase, you must re-purchase before making a withdraw.


  • Holy Cow!
    So please take your time, read it and understand it before you do anything with your account balance.

    Phew. I need a donut to work through this :)))

    *****

    A Quick Q & A for 10dollarswonder:

    Manu just asked this question in my comments section:

    "
    With the update from 10DW i am unclear about 1 thing... it says you should repurchase before making a withdraw if you wanna use the buy one turn one old position into high priority. That's all fine but does that mean after your repurchased you still can only withdraw 40% of your account balance? Would be great if that could be clarified by Admin or someone else that might know the answer."

    And the Answer (based on a $100 balance) is:

    "If you have $100 in balance and you would like to use it to lock in 2 positions, then, you need to re-purchse 2 positions ($20). Then, you will have $80 in balance.
    Then you can withdraw up to $32 (40% of $80). The system will create 4 postions for you and leave you $8 ending balance.
    Chung"

    That was directly from the boss man. OK?

    So if MONEY is your main concern, you should withdrawal first. BUT THEN, you've missed the chance to turn an older (prior Sept 12th) position to HIGH status.

    So what's more important to you today?
    Making the extra buck or building your business?
    Ahhhhhh, decisions decisions :))

    *****

    11 comments:

    HermitJim said...

    Hey Blondie...better get that skunk bowl ice broken up where the skunks can get a drink. I think yo don't want a herd of mad and thirsty skunks hell-bent on revenge hanging around on your patio.

    Enjoy the cold weather and stay warm( especially the feet!)

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Blondie -
    sure found time today to stop & visit you - was vacuuming - & one has to come for air sometime !!
    I heard they had a snow storm in the southern part of Sask...it is cool & overcast with little wind here today .. but maybe we'll be next.
    My cat Babie thinks he wants out as not fussy about the vacuum - so he goes to the door and feels the cool air - and balks.
    Take care of all the little critters.
    Will ck on things more thoroughly later.

    Anonymous said...

    Well Judy, if you come home to Hockeytown, it's a balmy 80 degrees today. However we'll be getting what you're getting by the weekend. LOL! and Thanks for the FYI last night.... you know what i mean...

    blondie said...

    Hey Jim,
    I always make sure my skunks have water. Even in zero temps, I walk hot water out to their bowl and hope they get to it before it freezes over.

    Feet are warm, still in my fuzzy slippers :)

    ***

    Hi Myrna,
    Hope you have a chance to visit 10dw for sure. Interesting new rules there. Have fun cleaning!

    ***

    Hiya Greg,
    A balmy 80 in HockeyTown is NOT what I need right now, lol
    I remember those hot humid days all too well.

    And you're very welcome for the note last night. Gotta be good to my home town friends :))

    js said...

    Hey blondie, it's warm here, Indian Summer, about 63 F. Very nice weather. I guess that's we folks here in Canada celebrate ThanksGiving a month before you frozen folks in the USA do.

    js

    Manu said...

    Hey Blondie...:o)
    hope your feet are still warm. Some weather you got there... it's more and more that there are only 2season left for us :o( What a bummer since spring and fall are such nice seasons.
    With the update from 10DW i am unclear about 1 thing... it says you should repurchase before making a withdraw if you wanna use the buy one turn one old position into high priority. That's all fine but does that mean after your repurchased you still can only withdraw 40% of your account balance? Would be great if that could be clarified by Admin or someone else that might know the answer.

    Take care,
    Manu.

    blondie said...

    Good Question,
    And I had to ask Admin about it.
    I'm going to post your Q and his A in my blog now for all to see.
    Thanks Manu :)

    Manu said...

    Thanks Blondie...that was an express answer. ;O) I already figured that but wanted to be sure. Just one more reason to just focus on turning all my positions to high priority, cause only when they are all high priority it's really worth it to start withdrawing... at least to me.

    :o)

    blondie said...

    Thanks again Manu,
    Yeah, there's not much point in leaving those old one's on Low.
    Once I get mine all caught up to High, I'll be doing real well.
    Take care :)

    Anonymous said...

    Hi,

    Haven't seen any snow up here in Nova Scotia, Canada but my parents up on the Northeast coast of Newfoundland had snow last week and I think they did out "West"
    as well.

    Just wondering if you received
    an email from 'Mario' (my Upline)about his success with WF3D. If not, shoot me an email and I can forward it to you.

    All the best

    ...we have a lot of skunks around here as well.
    Our first month here in NS we were
    sitting on the back deck as it was getting dark. My Missus' was calling "Here kitty, here kitty"
    When I had a closer look at the kitty it had a white stripe down it's back....baaaack away very slowly...

    Gord

    blondie said...

    Hey js,
    Well I think my cold is coming your way, so enjoy your nice weather while you got it ;)

    Hi Gord,
    Hi did receive the email from Mario. It was very long and I have the attention span of a canary sometimes. I'll review it again soon.

    Cute skunk story.
    The pic here on the right side of my blog I actually took not long ago. That was my little friend waiting for his bologna. Yeah, I like them a lot. And I've never been sprayed. (knock on wood)

    Take care :))