Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning




Well if that song doesn't wake you up ... I don't know what will. It sure knocked my socks off first thing in the A.M. hahaha

*****

Just bought some new positions over at WorkFor3Dollars. Did anyone notice that? (giggle)
FYI, I've got 37 direct referrals and 87 total in the downline matrix. All the way to level 7 already. You guys are doing GREAT with your promotions!!! Keep up the good work :))

Here's a note I just received from a direct referral ... proof that it does work!

Thanks bunches Judy! Truly serious here. I think what got me hooked was the $4.00 payout I received from your spillover! I had done nothing to earn it except sign up and I thought that this would be great for anyone who has tried and tried and not succeeded!
You have not steered me wrong yet.

*****

Bad News - Good News

Had to run out to the Veterinary Clinic yesterday. Pulled up in the parking lot and heard some Cats meowing. Looked around and saw the "Animal Control" Truck filled with cages of young cats (maybe 6 months old). Walked over to them and asked the Officer if they had been rescued.

She said "YES ... this is a bad case of neglect and cruelty. There were 6 of them, all in one cage, living in the back of a car. They are all dehydrated and some have respiratory problems."

OMG I said, and asked her what will happen to them now?

"They'll receive medical treatment here at the Clinic until they are back to being healthy again. Then they'll be taken to the local Animal Shelter and put up for adoption."

Seeing those kittens and hearing where they had been living or abandoned just broke my heart. How could anyone do that? How could someone just leave them there with no food or water, in a frickin cage no less, so they can't even hunt for mice to survive :(

Well, I was really happy to hear that they WILL be taken care of now and are on their way to a better life soon.

Funny thing too ... one of them looked just like my fat cat Stinky, and another looked just like one of the Hermit's cats, Smoky.
So Sad, but should have a Happy Ending :))

*****

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...talk about a Saturday morning wake up call...This song sure brings back a flood of memories of the early years for me.

You know just how to get my juices flowing on such a bright and wonderful day. Thanks...!!

La Crona said...

Good morning!

For me it is afternoon in time and space:)

The Beatles is as fresh as old, hehe.

Good oldies, yes.

blondie said...

Morning Jim,
Yep it supposed to be 80 degrees today and sunny. Sure is sunny already but only 44 as I write this.
Glad my song woke your arse up!

Hi Mattias,
You're right. The Beatles never get old to me. Always love to hear them.

C'you guys later :))