Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Friday Halloween
























Happy Halloween to You All !!!
Have a fun day and try not to eat too much candy :))


(thanks to my friend Paul for the above pic :)

*****

Have you guys seen all the Contests Running at all the different sites (programs) we're playing in?

There are contests in:

FastProfitSurf, Surf2Sawa and Deep Cycler!
They're all just a little different and the Cash Prizes are different also. I'm not going to detail each one here, but if you're a member in any of them, you know what I'm talking about.

1 - Just finished my 10th day of surfing in FastProfitSurf. So my very first upgrade is complete and I should be receiving my 140% sometime tonight.
Thanks to everyone who joined me! You guys rock !!!

2 - Surf2Sawa continues to build nicely. I can't decide when to "redeem" my first upgrade. After todays surf, it's up to 180%. Remember this is the 5% daily earning until YOU decide when to 'cash out'.

3 - Deep Cycler is launching 2 new lines tomorrow for $7 and $8, and there is a countdown clock on the site so you won't be late.
I doubt that I will be playing this time but if you've never played or want to see how it works, it might be worth a few bucks to you. Just try to get in as EARLY as possible. And DO read the FAQs and Terms before you play. Once you're in, there's no turning back and you can't change your mind.

*****

Add'l Note for us newbies re: FastProfitSurf: (thanks Austin)

"Hey there blond lady...hehehehe

I noticed you said your upgrade expired today on FPS. What happens is at 11:59 server time which is pacific time, it will go into pending status then and the admin will cash it out automatically for you. So basically it will be waiting for you when you wake up tomorrow.

I just wanted to clarify that for ya in case you wanted to tell your readers

Hasta lavista"

*****

I have these bumps like a rash on various parts of my body. The Hermit Jim said it could be fleas. hahaha I suppose I could have fleas. But what does that make me? (rofl)

*****

Speaking of Fleas ... I have Lou dog here for a 4 day weekend. It's OK. She's a fun girl and I always enjoy having her. Plus she stirs up the pot around here with the 2 cats. This morning, she was stealing "their" toys. A-Oh!

*****

Off to do some surfing so I'll be back in a bit.

*****

OK back with a couple more quickies then I gotta run.

10DollarsWonder continues to cycle daily for me (on my high priority positions). Ever since the new and improved cycling started ... it's been AWESOME!!!

And WorkFor3Dollars (which is really $3.40 now) is still growing.
And HOLY COW !!!
I just logged in and saw an advertisement for "micronuts best opps" on the login page. (rofl) I knew I recognized those evil eyes from somewhere! hahaha

Seriously, you guys are doing great in your promoting and sign-ups at WF3D. I have 45 personal and total downline size is 151. Rock On!

*****

OK, I'm done for now. Enjoy the fun song :))



3 comments:

HermitJim said...

hey Blondie...what fun is Halloween if I can't eat the candy? I tried saving only the good stuff, but when those cute little rug rats show up in costume...it's too hard to resist giving it away!

You have a good one and tell Lou Dog to watch over her sholder fotr the revenge of the cats!

Anonymous said...

Hey there blond lady...hehehehe

I noticed you said your upgrade expired today on FPS. What happens is at 11:59 server time which is pacific time, it will go into pending status then and the admin will cash it out automaticlly for you. So basically it will be waiting for you when you wake up tomorrow.

I just wanted to clarify that for ya in case you wanted to tell your readers

Hasta lavista

blondie said...

Nice to see you today Jim!
You can eat the candy ... just don't eat it ALL!
As for Lou looking over her shoulder, she's had her butt kicked more than once already so she's pretty careful about the monster cats!

Hey Austin,
You've been Posted!
(does that make you my poster boy?)
hehehe
Thanks for the info.

Later Guys :))