Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"P"rivate Program Problem Solved!

Lot's of P's there huh?

OK, finally figured out what the deal is at our "P"rivate program.
If you are a Referral of mine, and I haven't contacted you yet ...
Please write to me at:

blondiejudy@gmail.com and I will send you my personal link to the program that was launched on Monday. Phew! Thanks!!!

*****

Funny :)
When I look around the 'net' for pictures re: hump day ...
I don't dare post the ones I find. hahaha

*****

Just read a nice comment about me over at 9planetreviews.
Thanks John :)

"
Work for 3 Dollars are still going very well. Congrats to Blondie for doing a great job getting many new folks aboard.

As well, where is definite overspill happening, from my uplines, from myself, from Blondie and others. Blondie, in her blog, attests to that phenomena."

Yes, it's been working very well and I received another payout yesterday!
I checked back to see when I joined. Sept 30th was the day, and I've already tripled my investment. Not to mention helping others with spillover.
So all in all, it's turning out to be a nice little program :))

*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...glad someone besides me knows just what a go-getter you really are! I have a lot of spillover from you and several others, so I can attest to the fact that thos program is alive and well.

How come you don't want to post thos pictures you found on the Net? Might be good for a chuckle or two...

See ya...

blondie said...

Thanks Jim, as always :)

I can't post those pics here.
Definitely not suitable for MY blog, if you get my drift. lol

Later