Tuesday, October 7, 2008

You ever feel like ...


the White Rabbit?

"I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!"

Gimme a minute to settle down and collect my thoughts, OK?



*****

OK, it's late and I don't feel like doing my regular "blah blah blah" so ...
let me just give you a quick update (without links).
All the links are on the right under "My Favorite Programs".

*****

I've been confused all morning about my "P"rivate program. (it's not listed on the right. why? cause it's private :)
They launched something new yesterday, that you are supposed to be able to sign up for under your Sponsor.
But the "Referrer" on my sign up page (and others) is already filled in with the Company name.
So I did not attempt to sign up yet as I would like MY Sponsor to get the credit. So if you know what I'm talking about and can help me, gimme a holler. Thanks!

*****

My little $3 program is kicking butt! I logged in just now to see how I was doing and I got this:

Congratulations Judy (blondie) Morrison;
You are a WorkFor3Dollars Leader!


Guess I'll go find out what that means when I'm done here. hahaha

Anyway I DO know that I'm getting daily referrals, and my referrals are getting referrals, and the spillover IS working ... so our 3 x 15 Matrix is growing nicely.
Good Job Guys!

FYI ... talking about WorkFor3Dollars.

*****

Cycled again today in 10DollarsWonder.
You all know what that means by now.

*****

My Cat is Meowing at me ... LOUD!

*****

Shoot, forgot to Surf at Surf2Sawa. Will do that right now.
That one is doing great too and I've already received a payout of my referral commissions (thanks ev1) that I used to purchase a New position.
Money makes money, right?

*****

Had a nice chat with one of my Sponsors today.
He told me when he reads my blog (daily I hope) that sometimes I am a "character' ... was that it Jack? Character? hehehe
Well sometimes I am :)
Just depends on my mood for the day, you know?

*****

Oh one last thing ... received another $16 payment from ThePrivateMillionaire yesterday for selling the 2nd Report. Which means, someone else is promoting and I am receiving the 2nd part of the payment.
Funny thing too, the person who bought it lives here in Colorado! Small world eh?

*****








*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

hey Blondie...it's all good, isn't it? It just seems that some of our favorite programs are getting better and better! WorkFor3Dollars is really rocking for sure. I have about 16 from spillover... so it's working.

Love the video, BTW...

blondie said...

Hey Jim and thanks,
I'm glad all these little things work. They do all add up nicely, don't they?
C'ya in a bit,
blondie :))