Monday, October 27, 2008

Guess I'm Overdue For an Update, Huh?


Was quite impressed with the fast response I received from the 10DollarsWonder Admin for a 'Sponsor Change' request. Guess I caught him at his workstation eh?
Anyway, 10DW has been running and cycling great for me. Am building up my earnings again thinking about a withdrawal soon. Or maybe not since I've still got quite a few positions on 'low'. I'll decide later.

*****

FastProfitSurf completed it's first 10 days of operation over the weekend and paid out all completed upgrades!!
I didn't join on day one but as of today I'm 6 days in. Remember that this is paying 140% - 145% in 10 days. Not too shabby!
Still waiting for him to get Alert Pay up and running, but in the meantime you can use Liberty Reserve, Strict Pay or Perfect Money.

*****

More auto-surfing: Surf2Sawa is paying me 5% daily until I decide it's time to cash out. Your positions here do NOT expire until you cash them out.
The very first one I bought is now at 160% value. I'll Let It Ride for now :)
Pay processors here are: Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, LR and Strict Pay.
S2S also has a Lotto running for those who enjoy more gambling.

*****

Then I see 27 emails from WorkFor3Dollars congratulating me AND my team for all the new members we're bringing in!
Good Job you Guys!!!
They only accept Alert Pay, and for now it's only $3. That price could go up in the near future to cover the AP fees for the program. But it's still cheap. **
I also heard from one of my first referrals who told me he's got close to 40 in his downline and it's ONLY from spillover. So the spillover here IS Working!

Not bragging but I am currently the number 3rd promoter! Nice :)) Here's the stats from my back office:

Total Downline Size: 140
Number of Sign Ups: 44

So for $3 bucks, it's an easy sale and how can you afford NOT to try it?

**UPDATE: Bought a new position tonight and it has already been raised to $3.40. But like I said ... still cheap.

*****

PS, I'm not done yet, OK?
Gotta reboot and eat a sandwich.
Please come back later!
Oh and this song will match my next post.

BUT................
The sun is shining and it's warm out so I decided to get outside and wash my windows before it snows later this week.
So my next thought (post) will have to wait a little while longer.
Later :))

*****

Both Sides Now - Judy Collins



No comments: