Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Continuing Wednesday ...


While sitting here updating "My Favorite Programs" (shown here in the right side column), I realized that I've only added to them since I started the listing.
So what does that mean?
It means nothing I've listed here has gone belly up (yet :) haha
That's good news to start with eh?

*****

Have you guys seen the New CIF Blog yet?

Here's the link to their "News" for you to check out: http://collectiveinvestmentsforum.com/news/

Their current Featured Article is an Interview with the admin of Strict Pay.
Will go take a read as soon as I'm done here.
Hope you all enjoy it.

*****

The WorkFor3Dollars list builder / matrix program that I joined yesterday is going great. And I've gotten word from referrals that they have received my spillover already! So it IS working how it's supposed to work ... which is always good news. It's a 3 x 15 Matrix and only costs $3 to join, payable through Alert Pay only. Try it out if you like. It won't make you rich, but it's been fun so far ;)

*****

For those wondering ... Yes I did skip a day of cycling in 10DollarsWonder on the 28th. But like I mentioned, it was a Sunday and I'm sure the admin had other things to do. It's OK and I'm just happy to post that I've cycled 19 out of 20 days (or is it 18 out of 19? I dunno).
Anyway, thanks to all who are playing / advertising there!

*****

Austin's still working on finding a new server for Deep Cycler. When he does, the site will be down for a day or two. Then once it's back up and running, he'll schedule a new date for the $10 line launch. I'll be sure to let you know.

*****

Someone wrote to me about Advertising venues. Here's one that I'm working now and it's only $5 bucks to start, and you earn 5% daily, and if you promote it you get a 5% referral commission on top of it all :) Yes it's an auto Surf Site and you only need to surf 15 sites per day on a 20 second timer for each one. It's called Surf2Sawa and is run by a well respected admin who also happens to be a moderator at the CIF Forum. I'm very happy with this one also.

*****

My other Advertising venues are currently DRW, ETXads, E-TradeXchange and TrafficEra (TE is a free one).
The first three are Advertising / Profit Sharing sites and the links to them are on the right. (cause I'm too lazy to copy them over :)
They pay a daily % to all paid members based on their own daily profit. Plus you do receive a healthy referral commission if you like to promote. Starting cost is only $5 or $10, depending on which one you choose. OK?

*****

Sorry, took out my last post.
There was something wrong with the link :(
C'ya tomorrow!

*****

3 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...lots of information to absorb today...don't know if my poor old mind can get wrapped around all of it. You know how it is for us "Old Folks", even though you are just a spring chicken!

Thanks for the update, my friend...

blondie said...

Oh Jim,
did I talk too much today?
again? lol
Well you're pretty dang smart so I'm sure you had no trouble keeping up with this 'spring chicken' hehehe
Later friend!

js said...

Old chickens don't drink enough!

johnski