Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Again Already?

Can you believe it's been a week already since 10DollarsWonder re-opened for withdrawals?
Did you make a w/d last Monday?
I did one on Tuesday and have been repurchasing positions ever since. I've got 70 more to convert from Low to High Status.
Those of you who are in 10dw know exactly what I'm talking about ;)

Next ...

*****

I'm not ignoring you. Today is just going too fast for me.
I was out for a bit, and have Lou dog here now, and I was looking at some new programs but am thinking about the 'passive' type, not the promoters. So I don't think I should join them OR even mention them here.

Give me a day or two to get my act together, OK?
You guys are the best!
Later :))

*****

Dream On, Dream On, Dream Until Your Dreams Come True :))



4 comments:

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

Good news for me.My best paying member is back again:

Your direct referral has spent $ 100.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 10.00!

It was rather nice to recieve today:)

This high cycling is the best continuation.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...good choice of songs this morning. 10DW is rocking right now...as is WF3D, with the spillover being an ongoing thing.

Have a good day, and say hi to Lou Dog!

blondie said...

Hey I assume you're talking about 10DollarsWonder? WhooHoooo!!!
Gotta love those referrals, you know?
And you ARE going to buy a position with that $10 bucks, right? (wink)
Thanks for the update,
Best to you,
blondie :))

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yeah those two are rockin, aren't they?
I'll give Lou dog a kiss for you ... right on the lips, lol
Later :))