Saturday, October 11, 2008

Every Picture Tells a Story










Every picture tells a story, don't it?

*****

Deep Cycler's launch of the $10 Line is tentatively scheduled for 2:00 PM EST on Sunday. The site has been moved and is still propagating while we speak.
If you're new and plan on playing, be sure to get yourself registered first so that you're Ready right at launch time!
Maximum number of positions in the $10 line will be 15 for the first 48 hours.
And reinvesting from your account balance for the first 48 hours will not be allowed either. Just so you know :)

*****

There seems to be a bit of confusion about the update at 10DollarsWonder yesterday. I've asked the Admin to clarify and am waiting to hear from him.

*****

Is it just me, or have our Profit Sharing Traffic Exchange Sites slowed to a crawl recently? Has anyone else noticed that?

*****

I just hung some Lighted Pumpkins and Skeletons in my front window for Halloween :) Plus it'll give me something to look at besides that "Trash" across the street! (yes, it's still there)

*****

Thank goodness for YouTube!
Else I'd be dragging out my old vinyl records.
Ouch!



6 comments:

Curt said...

well i won't be able to attend the 2pm launch, as i'm going to family's for thanksgiving. Dang.

blondie said...

Ohhh,
I'm sure the Canadian Thanksgiving wasn't taken into consideration either.
Well you know, NO time can be perfect for everyone.
Bummer.

Enjoy Your Holiday :))

Curt said...

isn't that the truth, lol.. thanks

smclendon said...

Yes, I have also noticed that the Profit Sharing Sites have slowed down... wonder what is up with that?

Sheila :)

Curt said...

i was able to buy 2 $10 positions about 7 hours after it launched. And drw is really slow right now and not too thrilled either as i still cannot withdraw to stp.. like is he ever going to allow it again? I've received no response to my emails.

blondie said...

Hey Curt,
Glad you got a spot in. Will take a while to cycle, you know? But Austin's not going anywhere so patience is the key.

Sheila,
Yeah not sure whats up with the traffic exchange sites. Maybe they're just run their course? hmmm

And I have no idea if STP will ever come back to them or not :(