Friday, October 10, 2008

Deep Cycler News! and More :))


Just got word that the Deep Cycler server is in the process of moving now.
Do Not try do anything in your member area (if you can get in) during the move.
Austin is hoping for a launch TOMORROW of the new $10 Line! If not tomorrow, Sunday is looking good.
Will keep you posted :))

*****

I remembered today was Friday so I headed out to the grocery store early.

It wasn't as busy as I thought it might be, and two men with gray hair winked at me.

So I decided to buy some face cream. hahaha

*****

Regarding 10DollarsWonder ... let me explain this one more time to the Veterans of the program.

If you're serious about your business and wish to cycle more consistently, then you must Login, Set your Account to "High Priority Cycling", THEN make some NEW purchases. NEW as in from STP or AP.

Simply Setting Your Account to High Priority Cycling does NOT set any of your older positions to High. You must make NEW purchases in order to do that.

For example:
NEW purchases will be set to HIGH.
If NEW purchases are made by Oct 12th, they will ALSO change 4 of your old positions from Low to High.
If you purchase NEW or RE-purchase after Oct 12th, then you will see 1 of your old positions set to High (along with the new one). (old pos's meaning prior to Sept 12th)

And I hope you all read and understand the latest news update.
It seems some people are still confused.
I don't know what else to say.

Oh and here's a New Update I just saw:

"News update 10/10/08 - Withdraw; Extension; No de-activation; High-priority; e-gold

The first High-priority withdraw rule is improved:
To improve members participation, we have revised the "You can withdraw up to 50% from your balance every 30 days for the next 6 months" rule to as following:
1. No withdraw for 30 days.
2. You can withdraw up to 40% from your balance every week (7 days) after 30 days.

The "lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions" is extended to 10/12/08:
Over 99% of new purchases and re-purchases are from Lock-in members. The "every 1 new purchase will lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions" rule is extended to 10/12/08 for those of you who are still waiting for your Alertpay or STP to be funded. If you did not have opportunity or if you hesitated to lock in your positions, you can still take advantage of this till 10/12/08. "

*****

I haven't eaten yet today. I was gonna steal a donut (and eat it while shopping) at the grocery store (since they're always over charging me for stuff), but I forgot. dang.

*****

Regarding the "P" Private Program that we're in ...

If you've already signed up for the "other" business that was announced on Monday, and did not get my personal link for it first ... Don't Worry About It!

Just go with the flow and READ the Updates on the site from the Boss Man.

If you need or want my personal link, just write to me and ask for it.

Don't Worry ... Be Happy :))

*****



7 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...Like the pic...I don't think you need some face cream just cause two old guys winked at ya. Maybe they just have good taste.

Next time you are going after donuts, be sure to get enough to share with us.

See ya...

blondie said...

Awwww Jim :)
Thanks for the sweet comment!

And I will definitely pick up lots of donuts next time, so we can all share!

C'ya :))

Anonymous said...

Blondie, that is a good thought. Steal a donut because they overcharge us. I am laughing too hard. And i just left Meijer's!!!!
LOL

Unknown said...

test

blondie said...

Greg?
What I meant was ... last time I bought 6 cans of cat food and they charged me for 7. So rather than take back the receipt, I just figured I'd eat .46 cents worth of donuts! hahahahahaha

rboydcandles ...
Yes comments is working.
I do approve then all before posting.
So keep it clean and it should be fine :)

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

Yes, there seems to be some confusion on the high priority cycling in 10Dollars, but if everyone reads it through with clarity, everything is understandable.This is important, to read carefully...

blondie said...

Yes it is important Mattias,
I'm a slow reader but I do try to understand things, especially when it comes to money :))