Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best Position In Bed ...














The Title got your attention, didn't it? (smile)

*****

Reminder: At 2:00 PM EST today, all limitations in DeepCycler's $10 line will be lifted. So those of you with an account balance can buy into it using that money. Those of you who bought 15 originally, can purchase more after that time!

I expect to see a good amount of cycling after this opens up. Might be a good time to get in and get some positions. See you there :)

*****

I got a bad case of cabin fever today. I need to get out and get some fresh air. Looking forward to driving around with the windows down and the radio cranked up tuned into the oldies station of course.

*****

I repurchased 17 positions in 10DollarsWonder yesterday.
His new plan, (although some may not like it), I think is a good one for longevity. So I will continue to support it. After all, it IS earning me a very appreciated income.
I don't do this just for fun, you know?
What I earn here (on the net) is very special to me ;)

UPDATE: (TY TY TY)
Your direct referral xxxxx has spent $ 370.00 and
you have received a direct commission of $ 37.00

Like I said ... every little bit helps!
And those who believe in this program should do well.

*****

Looks like I have time to do my daily surfing over at Surf2Sawa before the 'other' program releases those limitations. (wink)
And it's been doing real good!
Have been earning my 5% daily on the three positions that I currently have. Plus getting a little ref. comm's (thanks guys). And the Admin, that Joepanda guy is one of the nicest people around.
Check it out if you have time.

C'ya a bit later :))

*****

11 comments:

Manu said...

Hey Blondie...sounds like a wonderful way to spend some time outside of the house, enjoy yourself.

Manu.

js said...

Hey Blondie! Let Lou Dog drive and you stick your head out the window and look around and pant! May be more fun!

Let that blond hair of yours just blow in the wind. Am going out as well.

johnski

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie! I finally have all of my 'low' priority positons upgraded to 'High' in 10dw! I mean i didn't have as many as you or most of the others but at least I'm finally done. And yes i like 10dw because it is constant. Thanks for your leadership on this one!

js said...

Now I need a coffee.

js

blondie said...

Hi Manu and Thanks,
Am home already and it was a good outing. Only paid $3.06 per gallon of gas :)

Funny Comment there John,
Letting Lou Dog drive while I fill up on AIR. Does that me an AirHead? har!

Greg, you are so sweet!
I have quite a few left to turn from low to high. But am getting there, Little by little.

And John needs coffee now because ?????

La Crona said...

Blondes have more fun!!

Well, they do need fresh air too:)

Thanks for your ongoing tips with the good programs.....

js said...

Blondie, never thought of that. Was thinking of the dog. Dogs like to drive, and humans like to stick their heads out and enjoy the breeze, and the sights.

I need coffee because I had one this morning, and feeling kinda tired and so need another one, with some cheese and triscuits.

A lido is an outdoor swimming pool. See my 9pr blog.

js

blondie said...

js ... har again!

Enjoy the coffee while I re-visit your blog :)

Outdoor swimming pool eh?
So swim or sink?
I would sink. Never have been able to learn to swim, although I've tried many times.

Later

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad Judy. I can't swim either and I served 8 years in the Navy!

blondie said...

No kidding Greg?
I thought swimming was mandatory just by virtue of growing up in "The Great Lakes" State!
Wow! Good to know I'm not the ONLY one :)

Anonymous said...

I for one am very pleased with the changes to 10DW. I think it is just what the program needed to get jump started again. I purchased several new positions before 10/12 to get priors to "high priority".
I am NOW cycling daily AGAIN.
This by far the best cycling program I have ever been in. Still paying after almost 2 years. Who ever done that before.
Hats off to Admin of 10DW !
Long Live 10DW !
Sue