Tuesday, September 30, 2008

WorkFor3Dollars.com - Let's Start Wednesday Early,..

Hi Everyone,

js just informed me of a program that he just joined and is about to send out an Alert for.

I may or may not do an Alert, so if you're a friend and reader of mine, I'm sure you'll think to check with me also to see if I am "playing".

It's only Three Bucks and it's only through Alert Pay.

And if what they say is true ...

"
WorkFor3Dollars is forced 3 X 15 matrix, so if your upline has more than 3 referrals, you will got referral (spillover) from your upline."

It could work out very well for ALL of US :))

So here's my Link: http://WorkFor3Dollars.com/?r=blondie


And I'll be back with more info in a bit OK?

Just wanted to get my foot in the door before it slams shut, you know?

C'ya a bit later :))

OK I'm back.
Here's the Alert js sent out, and I see no need to re-write the book since time is of essence right now.

"
PROGRAMME REVIEW: Work for 3 Dollars

As you may already know am not into forced matrices, especially those with monthly payments. Why? Because no matter how many I recruit? 2/3 or more of them will have quit in two to three months as most folks can't recruit and overspill does not seem to be working.

Most of these 2x9 forced matrices do not ever get filled, and the monthly fee of $39 or more is just too high. So folks quit. Then you have to find new folks to keep it going. So these are the main barriers to success in these.

But... am changing my mind on this one. Why? The barrier to joining is so low that most folks reading this one will join. How much? You already know. Three bucks. And it's one time. After you have 3 or more folks in your downline due to overspill or from your own (free) advertising... you are free and clear. And likely making some money.

So this is why am going to support this one and suggest you spend the three bucks to do so yourself. The risk is.... three bucks! And some of your time to mention the program in your blog, to your list, to your friends, in forum signatures, and at many of the free advertising venues that I list lower in my blog. Just do a Ctrl-F on Advertising and keep hitting NEXT until you find the list.

So this one gets my thumbs up. Spend your three bucks now
http://WorkFor3Dollars.com/?r=blondie, if you wish. Oh and they take AlertPay only. I can trade you STP and e-gold if you don't have any. Let me know.

Oh and when I got to the members area I noticed an upgrade link, went there, read about it, and chose to upgrade for the $10 to Gold Status. Seems worth it, at least for me. If you do decide to upgrade (and do so only if you think you can get quite a few folks into this one) then know that it may take up to 48 hours to upgrade you to Gold... so don't launch any major campaigns until you notice that you are upgraded. Myself? It's been over three hours now.... and am going to launch regardless. But I have to say that in these days of the Internet it's nuts to have to wait 48 hours for an upgrade to occur! It should take minutes! Or even an hour or two at most! Don't you?"

So there you have it.
And he did in fact launch it by sending out that Alert.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to do an Alert or not.
Hmmm
Maybe just an Alert to read my blog?
What do you guys think about that??
OK, you twisted my arm! hahaha
C'ya in a bit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, I am dyjanko, I have send to you an e-mail, please check and if you can help me, thanks.
dyjanko

xox-Missi Mi-xox said...

Just a quick fly by to say hi. I been a bit invisible the last week but am still about. Love your work.

Unknown said...

Psst Blondie I just joined under you. :)

blondie said...

Hey Missi,
Nice to see you as always :)
Don't work to hard now, ok?
Catch ya later,
blondie