Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday :)) Celebrate!

Here's good news from 10DollarsWonder:

"News update 09/20/08 - 6 days extention; No more de-activation; High-priority; e-gold

6 days extention to lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions :
The "every 1 new purchase will lock in 4 prior 09/12/08 positions" rule is extended to the end of 09/25/08. If you did not have opportunity to take this advantage, you have 6 more days to do so.

No more de-activation :
100% of positions are now active and either in "High" or "Low" priority. Your positions will NEVER be de-activated. The re-purchase requirement has been eliminated and replaced with the new automated "High-priority" cycling rules.

High-priority positions are back on track :
High-priority positions are back on track cycling daily. You must set your account to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling before purchasing. Otherwise, you may lose out the "High-priority" cycling for your new purchase positions or lock in your prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling. "High-priority" cycling is optional.

If you have made an above mistake since 09/12/08, please do not panic. We are now have a correction plan. Which we will correct this error manually.

e-gold processor is temporary suspended :
We are having some technical issues with e-gold processor. The e-gold processor is temporary suspended till the issues is resolved. Your withdrawals to e-gold will be cancelled and credited back to your balance. As soon as the issues are resolved, you can make new withdraw again. "

Well, all good news except for the e-gold stuff :(
But if you were still waiting for your AlertPay or STP to be funded, you've got more time now! YaY!

ALL of my High Priority Positions cycled again last night! So this is working just how it is supposed to and I'm really happy with it :))

*****

I have another $7 in my Deep Cycler balance today. I'll wait for Austin to update the current numbers cycling before I decide which line to re-spend to.
Oh and our friend JS (micronuts) won first place in the latest referral contest! And I read in the CIF Forum that he reinvested his winnings to help others cycle.
Congrat's Johnski and Thanks!

Austin ... You make me Laugh :D

"Hi guys! Here are the current #s that are cycling. And a big thanks to the blond one for reminding me on her blog to do this...lol

Here are the #’s that are currently cycling!

4$ - 6048

2$ - 7463

1$ - 9186

5$ - 16795

6$ - 17084 "


*****

Here's a funny sign:





*****

Saturday I'm thinking Hermit Jim will be back online.
So this song "Celebrate" seemed appropriate since we have all missed him dearly.

(Now Cat, no wise cracks about the lyrics: "sittin on a pillow" LOL ... besides, my boo boo is almost gone, hahaha)



12 comments:

Cat Melton said...

Who, me?

I love coming here and getting my daily dose of happiness from you all...Can't wait, either, til Jim is back in our midst!


I'll be away til this evening...you hold down the fort, okay? And give Jim a big hug for me if he gets back before I do...

Have a "cushy" day,
CAT

blondie said...

Hi Cat,
Thanks!!
I will give Jim a hug for you if he comes back before you do.
Maybe my song will send some kind of physic thoughts to him to get his butt in gear and hurry up!
Catch you later,
blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, I want send to you an private message, which is your e-mail? It is very important and urgent.
See you later.

La Crona said...

I hope he will follow the new date this time.I had expected that he followed it this time.

blondie said...

My email is right near the top, it's: blondiejudy@gmail.com

Mattias,
Not sure what date you're referring to. But, OK :)

La Crona said...

I mean this locking in of positions which were extended now by six days.

Myrna's adventures said...

Hi Blondie - see u were up early this am - but not in the cold on the street - so that is a good thing.
Sun is out here and warm if you are out of the cold wind. Have been feeding an old stray cat (food and water) so will have to figure out what do do for him/her once it gets a bit colder. Such a cute face, but very matted and I think deaf ! Any ideas.
Thanks for shedding some more light on 10dollarswonder. Our old positions tho are on low cycle ?? right?

Take care today - have a great Sept 20th.

blondie said...

Mattias,
That's a GOOD thing.
It give more members the chance to get their AP or STP funded so that they can also get the same deal.
And the other dates have not changed. So this is good for everyone :)

Myrna,
I wasn't up early.
I set up that song to post at 5:00 AM just in case Jim got back.

You need to decide yourself what to do with the cat. Me? If he got along with my other cats, I'd probably take him in. But that's just me.

All positions in 10DW have been re-set to LOW. Just like we're all starting from scratch.
Read the Site Updates, Read my blog for the past week, and let me know if you have questions after that. OK?

Thanks guys,
blondie :))

HermitJim said...

Hey guy...I'M BACK!!!!!
Thanks to you, Blondie, for the mental message to go buy a broadband card for my laptop! I musta got it!!

Missed you all and hope to be here for a while now!

Jim

blondie said...

Hey Jim !!!

I knew you'd be back today!!

Whoo Hooooooo :)

We sure did miss you lots and lots!

Cya back at your place soon!

Welcome Back!

blondie :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie, I am dyjanko thanks equally for the availability, now I have taken the decision of deposit in alertpay with Bank wire,
but in the account of alertpay I do not find the data of their Bank, which Bank I must send the dollars ?

You know ?

See you later.
dyjanko

blondie said...

I just KNEW I saw your comment somewhere! Here it is.

Sent you an email from my gmail account.
I would rather discuss there.
Thanks,
blondie :))