Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More News at 10DollarsWonder ...

Finally heard back from Chung. He was not aware that there was a problem with his e-gold account. He's working on a solution. In the meantime, e-gold has been removed from the "buy positions" button. That's all I know for now.

"
News update 09/16/08 - High-priority positions are back on track; e-gold

High-priority positions are back on track :
High-priority positions are back on track cycling daily. You must set your account to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling before purchasing. Otherwise, you may lose out the "High-priority" cycling for your new purchase positions or lock in your prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling. "High-priority" cycling is optional.

If you have made an above mistake for last 2 days, please do not panic. We are working on a correction plan. Which it will allow you to report this error and have it fixed.

e-gold processor is temporary suspended :
We are having some technical issues with e-gold processor. The e-gold processor is temporary suspended till the issues is resolved. Your withdrawals to e-gold will be cancelled and credited back to your balance. As soon as the issues are resolved, you can make new withdraw again. "

*****

Sent an email to the Admin about the cut-off day for the Buy 1 - Get 4 set to HIGH priority promo. Not sure if the last day is the 18th or 19th. Will let you know as soon as I know.

And for those who can ONLY use e-gold, if the account is NOT fixed by cut-off date, the date will be extended for those users. Nice huh?

*****

One more thought about yesterdays post re: 10DollarsWonder (and don't let me forget this) ... When your 30 days is UP and you DO request a withdrawal, be SURE to do it BEFORE you make your re-purchases. Else you will not be able to withdraw what you originally had thought. Think about that.

*****

PS, I don't have any extra Alert Pay or STP for trade. My balance is low in both accounts and I'll need it for 10DW also.

*****

Deep Cycler's doing really well. I see quite a few positions cycled in the last 24 hours. None of mine, but that's OK. Patience is needed for long term cyclers.

*****

Having coffee and missing "The Hermit". I've been trying to call him, but all I get is a busy signal. Not sure if the phone is really busy or if the lines are down. I'll try again later.

Been trying all day. Only get the busy signal :(

*****

A pimple on my butt appeared yesterday. So I can't sit here too long today, cause it hurts. And NOOOOOO, I'm not going to take a picture of it to show you!! hahahahaha

*****

6 comments:

La Crona said...

I hope he gets the e-gold account back for those who can´t use anything else.

And we are still waiting for 10centclub.....

Patience is a good thing in this world:)

No more pimples on butts:):):)hehe

blondie said...

Hi Mattias,
If he can't get it back on time, he'll extend the 1 to 4 date for those who can ONLY use e-gold.

Yes I know about 10CC. But there are a lot of things with 10DW to work out first.

No Wise Cracks about the Butt Pimples, hehehe

C'ya,
blondie :))

Cat Melton said...

Oh, butt blondie, dear...I fear you have opened it wide for the CRACKS...LOL

I am so blisteringly happy that Jim is okay...I mite just pop! (kinda like a zit, ya know...) Sorry. Couldn't rezist!

Ya'll gotta pardon me, I am just so tickled that Jim is okay...

See ya tomorrow,
Cat
>^**^<

blondie said...

CAT?

What am I gonna do with you???

hehehe

You're such a sassy girl!

:D

Anonymous said...

Hi,

my 10dw positions haven't cycled
any more since Saturday. So I didn't earn commissions I wanted to use for
making a repurchase of a unit.
I've set my account to "High Priority Cycling". Does this mean that the old positions only cycle again when you have bought new ones?
Thanks for your clarification.

cya,
bk

Cat Melton said...

You know you love me...as I do you;)

Have a good one, friend!

Cat