Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday - Feeling slow today :(

*****

I'm tired today and I don't know why. Maybe too much shopping yesterday?

*****

Looks like we can look forward to Friday now, since he put a date on it. Hope so. Here's what's in 10DollarsWonder member area:

"
News update 09/09/08 - Exciting system improvement on 09/12/08

Exciting system improvement on 09/12/08:
Our Accelerate Cycling system has running successfully for 9 months with over 8 million times cycled and continue to grow very strong. Our statistic has shown and proved that many of our top earners have none or very few referrals. It is a great system for anyone not just a few.

Many members have no or very low percentage re-purchases or purchases last few months. Which it caused the temporary cycling slow down on some positions. On 09/12/08, we will improve our system and eliminate the "de-activation" for those members do not meet our minimum requirements."

And: "
10centclub will open a few days after 10dollarswoder is improved"

So assuming I'm reading that right, sounds like those with active positions who are still working the business should reap the rewards. Sounds OK to me :))

*****

DeepCycler is at 914 members now. And the referral contest is still running!

"Most paid referrals , 1st place 50$, 2nd place 20$, 3rd place 10$. The member who refers the 1000th member receives 10$ credited to their account. From September 4th through September 18th"

I made a little money there yesterday, so I repurchased using all of it.
I'm up to 150 active positions now and have pocketed some earnings ... so will probably just repurchase until the next line opens, but I hear that won't happen for at least a month. Just know that I'd like to see everyone cycle :)

*****

OK, here is the note from SUE who wanted to Join my ALERT LIST but her email came through a couple of hundred times. So needless to say, you have NOT been added (as a precaution), OK? Just so you know. Thanks Sue :))

"
Hi:
Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog for quite a while now. I belong to e2ePay, now 10CentClub. That is where I found your blog, actually on 10DollarsWonder.
I also wanted you to know, I signed up under you, from your blog, in DeepCycler. My username is xxxxxxxxx. (taken out by blondie)
I really look forward to reading it. You always seem so cheerful, and it gives me a good start to my day.
Thanks,
Sue Cxxxxxx (taken out by blondie) "

6 comments:

La Crona said...

Hi Blondie!

You´re right.With regular purchases/repurchases one cycles more regular too.Then it´s preferable to withdraw after a period of repurchases.I noticed that I earned on more positions this cycle, so I suppose it will continue to grow after the usual slow summer period.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...sorry to hear that you are not up to snuff. Good news for those of us still working 10DW.

You always have the best updates for those of us that are paying attention. Thanks for that!

See ya...
Jim

blondie said...

Hi Mattias,
Yes I also think things will pick up there soon :)

Hey Jim,
How sweet are you?
Well I figure if I'm making money, everyone should be making money, right?

Thanks you guys,
C'ya Later

Anonymous said...

Blondie - shopping /figuring out investments can boggle the mind.Almost hard than scrubbing the floor !! I have been spending some money on my rental places - for the good stuff - so not as much to put into other things - have to pick & choose. But I have always enjoyed 10dollarswonder &
very glad it will be on the go again. Of course love your updates - what would we do without you !! Maybe you need a clone - he he.
Sunny here - feels good !!

blondie said...

Hi Myrna,
Yesterday was an expensive trip out for me, but you gotta eat right?
A clone about now would be nice, since I feel like napping, lol
Thanks
blondie

Anonymous said...

Blondie - napping is right up there with eating.