Saturday, September 27, 2008

Early Reminder for Deep Cycler

Last Update: from Austin in CIF forum ... maybe 11:00ish EST, (then I'll start a new post for today if I have other stuff to report on, cause this post got too busy :)

The line is not going to open back up today. Chances are we will try it for next saturday same bat time same bat channel. Sorry about all of this guy. Although this isnt nearly as bad as last time when the values on a lot of the spots went haywire....lol

All refunds have been processed alertpay,solidtrust pay, e gold and liberty reserve. I will start working on a solution to our hosting dilema and we will go from there. I will try and spend some time on the forums today if anyone has any questions.

UPDATE: 10:04 EST ...

I have disabled the new line. It appears that my fears were correct and the server couldnt handle the traffic. I'm going to refund everyone that managed to spend and figure out a solution for it.

Austin

blondie: That's actually good news in the long run. That means a LOT of people were interested and wanted to play. So, let's give Austin some time to get it figured out and we'll party here again soon :))


9:30 AM EST - IMPORTANT note from Austin for Deep Cycler:


will you post on your blog that our server isnt as fast as the old one so if the site is slow to please be patient and don't hit the button 100 times trying to make it go faster? I'm not sure how it will hold all of the traffic we are about to get.

also let them know if its slow for them, then its also slow for me and to please be patient with me approving the spots.

- - - - -

If you're a member, you already received this email.
If you're not a member yet, it's not too late to join in on the fun.

Go get registered ahead of time so that you're ready when the new line launches.
Just try to get in and buy a position as early as you can since it's first come - first serve on the cycling.

Good Luck to all the players :))

Here's the note Austin sent out yesterday:

"
Hi there guys,

I just wanted to give you a quick update about tomorrow. The new line is a 10$ line which will also pay an 8% Reff. Comm. on all purchases to sponsors.

The line will launch at 10:00 am EST which is 3 p.m. gmt.

to convert this to your own time you can go to http://www.timezoneconverter.com/

Only outside purchases are allowed. Again I'm going to repeat this for those that like to ignore it, Only new purchases are allowed. The " I didnt know" excuse is not going to work as this is going out to every single member of deepcycler.

Anyone found to be reinvesting in the first 48 hours after launch will have to deal with consequences which will include suspension of their account.
I'm dead serious about this so please don't even chance it. Anyone that owns more spots than I see external transfers for will be found out.

I have chosen the name " Pirates booty" for the new line. "Booty " does not mean rear end for those that are getting a good chuckle. It is synonymous with the word treasure. (I probably just saved myself 100 support tickets on that)
Although I thought that it was an appropriate pun and so thats why I choose it.

Remember to be here right at launch as the first in cycle the fastest.

Also please remember that all spots have to be manually verified by me so depending on the activity tomorrow, which I'm anticipating to be great, please allow up to an hour for me to approve them.

If for any reason after an hour your positions haven't yet shown up in your back office then please submit a support ticket including all transaction information.

After the 48 hours is up then everyone may feel free to reinvest and at that time I will release the limit of 15 spots per person which will be applied for the launch.

Okee Dokee then!
Have a wonderful friday night and I'll see you guys bright and early tomorrow.

Deepcycler admin"

I'll be there at Launch time.
And will be back after that to update my blog more.
Have a fun morning :))

*****


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like now i'll be able to play when it opens as i didn't have the money to put in today.

blondie said...

Whoo Hoooo then!

Honestly, good to hear.
Just remember to come early for the best seat in the house :)

blondie