Thursday, September 18, 2008

Missi is doing a great job ...

*****

Missi has posted a very good FAQ for 10DollarsWonder and the most recent changes in her blog. I would suggest you visit there and read up. Even if you don't have any questions now, this may help you later down the road.
Her link is always here on the right side:
Obscure Labyrinth

** As of 11:00 AM my time, she's updated the info again. I'll post more details tomorrow, but she's doing a great job today! Thanks Kiddo :)

The Buy 1 New - Get 4 Old 'Set to HIGH' ends Friday Night EST. Even though the date was clear to some ... it wasn't to me. So I did ask, and received the answer! YaY!

The Positions I bought on the 12th HAVE Cycled Every Day along with the older ones that are now set to High Priority Cycling.

High152008-09-12 10:58:181xxxx-AP110$ 1.00

Also here is someone serious about their business:
"
Your direct referral has spent $ 260.00"
Thanks to All :))

*****

Today is the last day for the Referral Contest over at Deep Cycler. And we're only 20 members away from hitting 1,000. The person who refers the 1,000th member get $10 bucks added to their account.

*****

Still missing my morning "Coffee with the Hermit". Hurry back Jim! I miss your morning posts with my coffee :)

*****

My blogger is acting goofy today.
Or maybe it's just me :P

6 comments:

La Crona said...

I have also cycled every day on my high priority positions! And when it ends with 4 for 1 purchase/repurchase, you will get 2
instead to 12/10, and after that will every new purchase lock in 1 low priority position.

Smart of admin(Chuang)!

This is serious business!

Cat Melton said...

It's the zit...

It's not allowing you to sit...

But you mustn't quit,

Or else, we all shall have a fit!!!

(Do you think I'm full of...grit?LOL)

See ya tamarra, blondie-friend,
Cat

blondie said...

Ohhhhh
She's a poet
and she didn't know it
hehehe
You're too funny Cat!
C'ya :)

blondie said...

Mattias, Yes.
That was my planned post for Friday :)
And his name is Chung by the way.
Thanks for dropping by,
blondie :))

La Crona said...

Ah, Chung.Excuse...

blondie said...

Hey no problem there.

Not sure if he reads my blog anyway. hahaha

Cheers!