Saturday, September 27, 2008

Something ...


Something Old,
Something New,
Something Spooky and
Something .....

*****

Something Old: 10DollarsWonder has been around for 642 days. It is the longest running program of this type that I have ever been involved in.

Like any long lasting relationship, there have been good times and bad times. Right now is a very good time.

The New Purchases that I've made starting on Sept. 12th
have cycled daily, and I hope this will continue for quite a while.

With the new changes and rules (they are for the better, remember that), I can actually see this program going where it was meant to go. Can You?

*****

Something New: Joined a new Surf Site yesterday called Surf2Sawa. (funny name huh?)

I'm still learning about it, although it seems to have just enough bells and whistles to make it interesting. Plus the Admin is a Member and Moderator over at the CIF Forum.
It's nice to see an Admin so 'out in the open', you know?

So while I'm learning all about it, I'm making 5% daily on my 'surf money' plus advertising two sites of my own!

So far - so good, and you can find more details in Friday's post :)

*****

Something Spooky: Do you remember me telling you about my cat Stubby that I laid to rest two weeks ago?

She used to bring me socks in the middle of the night, and would "talk" with her own version of the word "Hello". (wish I had a recording to prove it.)

Anyway, last night around 11:30 PM, the word "HELLO" woke me from a very sound sleep. I laid there for a minute thinking I was dreaming, then heard it again. But it was more muffled this time and not so clear. So I continued to listen (with goosebumps I may add) and wondered what was going on?

I finally got the courage to go out to the living room where my other Cat was sleeping on Stubby's favorite chair. He was the one doing the talking, which he normally doesn't do. And I've never heard him sound so much like Her.

So could Stubby be trying to communicate through him? Or maybe, he just felt the sadness of her being gone and was expressing his feelings by mimicking her voice?

I'm sure I'll never know. But it sure was spooky.

*****

Something:



5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...great story about the kitty and you're right...it is a little spooky! I never try too hard to find out what these things mean cause I'm not sure I really want to know.

You are correct about the name of the new surf site...wonder where it came from?

Love the postand REALLY loved the music...

Anonymous said...

Blondie - wow! - what a story about your kitties - but I personally do believe in " vibes" etc. or what ever one might call it. I know you relly miss your kitty and will often have those good reminders.
This am I called my son - from wehre I was doing a promo in the mall - and he said" I was just thnking about you !!" - well that was a vibe right there. He usually has so much going on with work, faily etc. - so that was really very neat.
Have a gret evening !

austin said...

Actually surf 2 sawa means unlimited surf or surf forever. the admin joe is phillipino and so I guess that is what it means in his native tongue:)

La Crona said...

Yes Blondie, this might be the way to get 10Dollars to roll again.And in fact, I am cycling every day on the high priority positions!

About surfsites, I believe that more traffic exchanges will include those ad packages and other revenue streams, so that networkers can earn more than those pennies on the surfing:)

blondie said...

Hi Jim and thanks,
I'm a little late commenting back today. Sorry about that but know that you are always here and I do read them all ... eventually :)

Hey Mryna,
Thanks as well.
You have a cat too so I know you can relate to what I'm saying or wondering.

And Austin :)
Thanks for the explanation of the 'Surf2Sawa' name. Now I understand better.

Hi Mattias,
Yes, our programs do seem to be changing for the better, don't they? Works for me :))

And received this just now:
"Juls has left a new comment on your post "Something ...":

Yes Blondie, Sawa means until you Get tired surfing! That's what i thought the 1st time i heard about it and im pretty sure the one who manage this site is a Filipino. Revolutionary surf Site is one way to bring traffic to your sites. I believe most of my referrants at10dollar came from those adsurf...."

Good to hear Juls.
As you noticed I did not post your entire comment. I'll go check the email you sent me now.
Thanks for stopping by!
blondie :))