Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey, Guess What???

*****

Deep Cycler
will be opening a new $10 Line next Saturday!
So get your funds ready in your favorite pay processor if you wish to play because for the first 48 hours Re-Purchases will NOT Be Allowed.
Here's Austins (short) Announcement sent just minutes ago:

"
Ok guys, Here is the info on the new line.

We will be opening a new 10$ line next Saturday which is September 27th at 10:am EST. It will be a 200% line with autoreinvest enabled just like the other lines. I will add a clock to the home page of deepcycler as well.

This one will be a bit different.

First off Reinvesting from account balance will NOT be allowed in this line for the first 48 hours. That means that if you want to participate in the first 48 hours after launch then you must use outside funds.

I want to be very clear how serious I am about enforcing this. Anyone found to have reinvested before the first 48 hours is up will have to deal with consequences possibly including suspension of their account.

Your "I didn't know" excuse won't work for this. I'm sending this to every single member so that it is very clear.

Its very easy for me to see who reinvests so please guys just don't even chance it.

Here are my reasons for doing this

1) People with an available balance have a very clear advantage over those that are using external funds and this isn't fair to them.
2) Script problems during the last launch were limited to those that reinvested rapidly during the launch.
3) I want to make sure that new people have a chance to cycle quicker and don't have to wait for all of the reinvestors to cycle first.

Reff comm for this line will be 8% like the other lines.

Also I want to say that we are getting a lot of people dumping their E-gold on us. Which is fine because it moves the lines but if you spend E-gold then expect your withdrawl to be paid to E-gold, regardless of where you request it to.

Ok thats the update guys :) "

" I forgot to mention that there will be a limit of 15 spots per person for the first 48 hours. Sorry, I'm a bit absent minded today. chatterbox.gif "

Well Austin, for a "short" announcement, that was quite a mouthful, LOL

And thank goodness they accept...
Liberty Reserve, Alter Gold, Alert Pay, Solid Trust Pay, Strict Pay, e-Gold and Perfect Money.

Alrighty then. I'll be there :))

*****

Was sure nice to have Coffee with the Hermit again this morning. It's great to have you back Jim!

*****

ALL of my HIGH Priority Positions cycled again overnight at 10DollarsWonder! So Whoo Hoooo is all I can say!

*****


For some strange reason, I found myself singing this song today. Not this particular version, but this is the best one I could find.
I went searching for the song from the "Bye Bye Birdie" movie from the 60's where Dick Van Dyke did a great job with it. Oh well, here it is:



5 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the info and believe me...it's good to be back!

Now let's make some money!! I need a new fence!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Thank goodness that's all you need eh?
Get those nails ready, here we go!
Welcome Back!
blondie :))

La Crona said...

Today I have been struggling with many things...that´s life sometimes, but as I can see the high priority positions will be effective:)

We all need to take care of each other:)

blondie said...

Oh Mattias,

We all have our bad days, you know? I have more than I would care to admit.

Just hand in there, and I'm sure things will be better soon :)

Take care!

Myrna's adventures said...

Blondie - here it is - into the next day already - I did read your blog earlier but didn't post. Went to a BBQ this aft in order to christen my friends news back entrance , patio, water fall etc. I wore a winter jacket and everyone laughed !! but after the sun went down I was the only one who was warm...
Bad days - well they help us to appreciate the good days !!
And good thing we don't have those bad days on the same day - yikes.
See ya later tomorrow.