Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's Do a Test in 10DollarsWonder

Since the new and improved High Cycling was just released on Friday in 10DollarsWonder ... and no withdrawals can be requested on Friday, Saturday or Sunday ... I wanted to see how it was going to work. So I clicked on the withdraw link and saw this:

"
"High-priority" cycling
Locked in on 2008-09-12 10:44:18

If your account is not set to lock in "High-priority" cycling:

- You can withdraw 100% from your balance everyday (24 hours).

If your account is set to lock in "High-priority" cycling:

- You can withdraw 50% from your balance every 30 days
for the next 6 months.......... "

You can make a new withdraw request in 26 days,
16 hours, 24 minutes and 27 seconds."


So that's telling me I can't withdraw 1/2 of my balance until Oct. 12th, which is 30 days from the time I "locked into" High Priority cycling.

OK so what if I do a repurchase now? Will that cut my available to withdraw by $5 (assuming I repurchase one position?) I don't know. Let's try it out ...

YES IT DID!

I just did a repurchase for $10, and so my account balance went down by $10 and my "Amount You Can Withdraw" did go down by $5.00, (one-half of the account balance).

So now we know.

I hope that information makes it easier for your planning.
So plan accordingly, and we should do well :))


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Any idea if we can use egold B4 the Sept 19 deadline ?
I would like to use egold to buy new positions, but I will also not want to miss the deadline to get 4 existing positions upgraded to "High".
If not, will admin set another deadline so that we can use egold B4 the new deadline ?

Only admin can tell me. If not possible, then I'll use AP or STP now.

blondie said...

Cody,
I think if you can use something other than e-gold that it's preferred you do that anyway.
I would love to buy thru e-gold also but don't know if I'll be able to.
Not sure what he'll do about that deadline. I'll suggest that it be extended if e-gold isn't back soon.
Thanks
blondie :))