Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vote for Brooklyn! and We Have a Winner!

Just received this note from my friend Randy in Arkansas (careful with those tornadoes Randy)! Seems his grandbaby Brooklyn is in a baby face contest. So if you have a minute, would you give her your VOTE? I just did. (She's a cutie Randy :))

"Thanks for all your votes...we just need your help one more time. Please vote for Brooklyn. She made it to the finals of the baby face contest. You can only vote once per computer so if you have access to more than one....please vote on those too! The top three winners get some very cool prizes and it is all based on web votes. Thanks so much!! Please forward this to your address book because more than likely it is going to be a tough round and we could use as many votes as possible. Click on the link below, then click on Brooklyn, then click cast vote!

Sincerely,
Brooke V"

*****

This is interesting.
When I booted up this morning, AOL ran it's usual Spyware Search program. It found (and I blocked) a "Key Logger". Just opened FireFox, went to Deep Cycer, and it opened just fine.
The only thing I've used recently that I've never used before is the Proxy Service. Could that have been the problem? Wow. I don't know.

PS, I did receive quite a few "You Got Paid!" emails even though I couldn't log in. Nice!

HEY! I just won $20 in the Deep Cycler Referral Contest!! Thanks Austin and all the wonderful members there :))

"
Okay everyone here are the final results of the referral contest....Drum roll please

1 st place - hula - 27 paid referrals dance9bh.gif

2nd place - Blondie - 16 paid referrals thumbup(1).gif

3rd place - adirbr - 9 paid referrals biggrin.gif

the prizes have been awarded to their accounts for either reinvestment or withdrawl. Congratz guys!!!"

OK OK, one more thing ...

"From STPay member email: deepcycler@gmail.com
From STPay username: deepcycler
Transaction Number: xxxxxxx
Amount: USD 400.00"

There Austin. You happy now? :) Lots of smiles here.
I've posted in both CIF and the MMG forums.
Thanks Buddy and keep up the good work!!!

*****

I got up early today because I thought Louis (Lou Dog) was going to spend the day with me. But it's after 7 AM and she's not here yet.

*****

Read an excellent post in Missi's blog yesterday about 10DollarsWonder. It's quite long so I won't post it here. But do read it if you get the chance. Especially if you're curious about the program. She makes a lot of sense. It's the Monday post if you go there :)

*****

One of my readers Mattias (who comments here quite often) has his own blog and also writes Poetry. If you'd like to see his work, check it out.

"Enjoy a poem of mine on my blog:
Mattias"

*****

Looks like DRW has slowed down a bit. One of my Ad Spots bought on April 30th has not expired yet, meaning doubled my money. But it's close. Then again, summer is a slow time for these types of programs. Now that it's September, I'm thinking things will pick up again.

Tell you what ... the first person to write to me (my referral of course) telling me you've just bought an Ad Pack for $10 at DRW ... I'll send you $10 to either your STP, AlertPay or e-gold. Let me know at: blondiejudy@gmail.com
(and yes, I will verify it and I'll also post the Winner here :)

And the Winner is:

Hi Judy,
Your username blondie just received a Fash Cash Bonus!
from member jason ordering an additional adpack.
Thank You,
Driven Rapid Wealth

Jason, send me your info so I can pay you, and Thanks!

*****

Heard from a fellow member of my "P"rivate program recently that he received a sizable withdrawal from them! They do take a long time to pay, but the DO pay. So that was definitely "Music to my Ears" :))

*****

Well of course the "Baby Face" contest got me thinking about the song. Hope you all like the Muppets!



10 comments:

Manu said...

Hi Blondie...i certainly hope it was not the proxy link i gave you. I have not had any issues after using it. But i am happy to hear that you could finally access Deep Cycler and congratz to your "Got paid" mails.
By the way...to feel left out at times is in my experience a commen thing. But you have many faithful readers and friends here... ;o)

Have a good one,
Manu.

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...I was tempted to sign up for another position just to make a little money!! But being such a nice guy, I just couldn't do it...

Sorry Lou Dog hasn't shown up yet, but I know when she gets there she'll be happy to have Granny around to play with!

Have a great day!!

blondie said...

Thanks Manu,
You're a sweetheart :)
I've just been feeling a little lost lately, you know?

Jim, don't think Lou is coming now. The kids are already at work so must have been a change of plan and they forget to tell me, lol

And thanks for your VOTE!
blondie

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie,
I just checked in to see what was new over Labor Day, and took you up on your DRW challenge. I was waiting to get a new adpack until 10CC was up and running, but those "few days" keep adding up ;)
let me know if I'm a winner!
Jason

blondie said...

Hi Jason,
You ARE the Winner!
Send your pay processor info over to blondiejudy@gmail.com
And I'll send you the $10 bucks!
Cool and Congrats !!!
blondie

Anonymous said...

Hey Blondie, too bad i didn't win your DRW contest but Thanks for the update on the "P"rivate program!

La Crona said...

Thanks Blondie!

You have an exceptional timing, I must say!!

As you wrote this I also have been selected as The Poet of September on AdlandPro, and for those who are interested, I will give out the link to AdlandPro on my next post on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Blondie - well just so you don't feel totally lost - I even phoned you !! Left you a message.
Now that my grandchildren are back to school I will have to make an appt. to see them. So between that and what I do on Tues. and Thurs. - the week goes by so fast.

Everyone - Love and take care of yourself.

Manu said...

Blondie, just to let ya know...Brooklyn is a real cutie and she got my vote...Goooo Brooklyn!!!!!

blondie said...

Sure Greg, Thanks!

Cool Mattias, thanks also!

Sry Myrna, I was out shopping for my daughter-in-laws birthday presents.

I think what you want is at:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Should work. OK?

Manu ...
Gooooooo Brooklyn!!!
Thanks for your Vote!
I'm sure her grandpa will appreciate it!

Take care all,
blondie :))