Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Updates :))
















No word from Hermit Jim, and he's still off line.
Just hope that losing power for a few days is all that happened as a result of Hurricane Ike. I'll let you know if I find anything else out.

*****

Deep Cycler is still cycling, albeit a bit slower than the start, which can only be expected with the number of members and positions waiting to cycle. But it is still cycling and I see a few more bucks in my account balance, which I'll repurchase with right now.

Don't forget the referral contest runs until the 18th. Also the person getting the 1000th member wins $10 bucks. It's at 952 as I write this. Good Luck!

*****

The 10DollarsWonder new High Priority Cycling is doing great! I personally have purchased 12 new positions through AlertPay and STP.
Now, as soon as he gets his e-gold account straightened out, I will be buying more. I just hope it gets fixed before Friday or he extends that date, else it wouldn't be fair to those who only use e-gold, you know?

And for those who either didn't notice or had trouble setting your account to "High Priority" ... theres an update in your member area:

"News update 09/14/08 - Set your account to "High-priority" before purchasing

Set your account to "High-priority" before purchasing :
You must set your account to lock in your positions for "High-priority" cycling before purchasing. Otherwise, you may lose out the "High-priority" cycling for your new purchase positions or lock in your prior 09/12/08 positions for "High-priority" cycling. "High-priority" cycling is optional.

If you have made an above mistake for last 2 days, please do not panic. We are working on a correction plan. Which it will allow you to report this error and have it fixed."

Missi (the support gal) has been bombarded with emails since the Update. She's making a list, and checking it twice (ha), and will get answers to all those questions you all have been asking. Maybe a New FAQ on the site?

*****

These three Advertising / Profit Sharing sites are still going strong! They are: DRW, ETXads and E-TradeXchange. Will be doing another withdrawal there today. And yes, I'm in profit with all of them now :)

*****

To those of you who sent me new Programs to look at ... I've not had time yet but I will soon :))

*****


7 comments:

La Crona said...

I believe this high priority cycling is great.You can also notice the dates forward as startpoints for adding high priority for positions prior
the 12 of this month.They will be added for every new purchase.

Fine!

Other programs are growing.I have only noticed one thing.It takes longer time to get the ads verified in DRW.

blondie said...

Hi Mattias,
Yes if someone checks their positions in 10dw, I'm sure they will see what you mentioned.

DRW might take longer to approve Ad's because they have more members than the other two? Don't know.
I am happy with them all :)
Take care!

La Crona said...

It could be.I´m happy with them too:)

Today I have the topic "Positive Thinking" on my blog:)

blondie said...

Yes I saw that already.

Why when I open your blog, the music starts playing without me clicking on it? Any idea?

Anonymous said...

can't say i'm too happy with drw anymore. Still waiting for stp to be allowed for withdrawals again. Not getting response to my contact email.

La Crona said...

I have embedded &autoplay=1 inside the url-form.I read about it on a blog.

So...if you see "http://....", you place &autoplay=1 in the end, before the " in the html-form on two places.

First you need to save it in a text document and do it from there.

See you!

blondie said...

Anonymous person,
I've never had a problem with DRW. I just started withdrawing thru another pay processor.

Mattias,
Thanks for the lesson but I don't want my songs to play unless someone wants to hear them. Sometimes when I'm trying to read and concentrate, I prefer quiet.
blondie :))