Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1st Already?

Time flies when you're having fun eh? lol

If you haven't been to the Hermit's yet, you should go see his video today. Cute little bandit in there. Thanks Jim! Now I know where those socks went :)

*****

Just signed up for js's 9planetreviews Ad Exchange site. I'm too late to get the free upgrade to Pro... but that's OK. I think I can scrape up a buck a month.
Nice site you got there johnski. And it's taking off good. Almost 100 members already!

*****

As told, I did receive my 140% payout from FastProfitSurf last night while I slept! I've now completed my first 10 days of my first package bought. Whoo Hooo! And I have 2 more in the system already. Will probably make that 3 today. I got a real good feeling about this one. Let's hope I'm right :))

*****

Been awake since 4:20 AM, thanks to Lou dog having to go potty. So if I get punchy later ... tuff. You probably deserve it anyway. hehehe
You know I'm kidding, right?

*****

For the first time in 11 days, I decided to check on my DRW, E-TradeXchange and ETXads accounts. Am sorry to report that ... (how do I put this nicely?) ... they seem to be toast.
If you're using them strictly for Advertising and don't mind paying $5 or $10 bucks for that, cool. If you're using them to make a profit share (without referrals) ... don't bother.
I've earned a Total of $.19 cents from the three mentioned in 11 days.
You get the picture?
Thinking I should remove them from my side bar.
What to you think?

*****

2 comments:

HermitJim said...

Hey Blondie...thanks for the plug. I am glad you enjoyed the video and like you said...now we know where the socks and stuff go.

I agree about FastProfitPro ...so far it looks like a winner!

Well, you have a good one, and take a nap if you feel the need later. We don't mind!

blondie said...

Hey Jim,
Yeah, your blog was funny today!

BTW, it's FastProfitSURF, not pro. I goofed once myself thinking of another old program. oops

You have a good day too and thanks for the visit,
Later :))